You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roma v Boro

ScouseAndy

Been speaking to boro mates who went the match,

More of the same from the Italian scumbags.

12 year old Boro fan walking round with a gash down his face. Fireworks thrown in bars. Hundreds waiting outside the ground with axes, knives, hammers etc.

Yet its England that has the problem with crowd violence according to UEFA. :wallbutt:

The Italians are only copying what went on in England for years.

so that makes it fucking ok then? didn't you read the other thread about this subject? rome '84 loads of liverpool fans stabbed/beaten TWENTY fucking years ago. and for your information i've NEVER seen anything in england like what went on that night before or since

so that makes it fucking ok then? didn't you read the other thread about this subject? rome '84 loads of liverpool fans stabbed/beaten TWENTY fucking years ago. and for your information i've NEVER seen anything in england like what went on that night before or since

Ive been to Millwall v Cardiff which is probably one of the worse fixtures in the UK and that was fuck all to what it was like in Rome for the Uefa Cup back in 2001, they are vile mate they kick off with fans every game.

My mate is a huge West Ham fan and the other week 15 of them went to the Rome derby to watch Paulo Di Canio and he said hes never seen anything like it in his life,the fighting was unreal both sets of fans running at each other with knives and throwing anything they could get there hands on, they are CUNTS.

Yeh, spot on. When was the last time you saw a moped thrown from the upper tear of the stand at a derby in England?

Guest Momo Sissoko
i've NEVER seen anything in england like what went on that night before or since

Should have went to Old Trafford in the eighties.

Is right been to Old Trafford in those days and Rome in 84 mate was a different ball game. I have only in my life shite myself at a game and that was one of them still think half my arse is there. Came out of the ground that night and thought for a few minutes this is it. Mind you we did go into there own back yard and take it home, so quite rightly peaved. Mind you if number 6 was on the table I would be back no sweat.

different times now sangria mate if we played them in a final i think there'd be a lot more of us there as i said in another thread i know quite a few people who shit themselves and wouldn't go. ten thousand (approx) went to rome, ten fucking thousand in '77there was nearly treble that many! if we had got dundee united instead.............

Agreed mate but it was also a ticket thing as to the number that went but everyone who went away with Liverpool in those days was there. We beat them in their back yard and when we came out we were on one and they were on a different one. My mate with me that night looked at me and I will never forget his words. I looked at him and said this aint good mate - this seeing knifes out scooters going past with the pillion waving a knife and the police looking on as if nothing was happening. My mate looks at me says whats not good we won the Fucken Cup you soft cunt. Maybe you had to be there but it was priceless. Just to ramble in Istanbul after the penalties he looked at me twenty years later and said to me hope the welcome is better outside.

different times now sangria mate if we played them in a final i think there'd be a lot more of us there as i said in another thread i know quite a few people who shit themselves and wouldn't go. ten thousand (approx) went to rome, ten fucking thousand in '77there was nearly treble that many! if we had got dundee united instead.............

the thing is tho iknow people who bottled it and now they claim to have been there. it was a nightmare leaving that ground, even though it was an excellent stadium. in istanbul me and a mate were standing around waiting for mates to turn up with booze, ( we were offered tickets for booze! fuckinell we were offered tickets for fuck all unbelievable!) anyway while were waitin this fucking space cadet comes over to us high as a kite he was and he goes "fuckinell lads fuckinell we'll win this 1-0, we will y'know, we'll win it with a penalty" (he was close like haha) then he goes "fuckinell we'd better win or we'll fuckin MURDER them eyties look at all the ammo round here" he was an absolute nutter man he was twitching like mad bopping around and all that mae and me mate just looked at each other and said "fuck hope we don't see him after the game". mental