You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Troare

JER

Thought he looked pretty good last night? Great run and cross to Fowler in the first half. (Ducks for cover)

For me he was one of the best players on the pitch. Only 1 mis-hap all night. He support superbely up the wing and put some great balls in he also defended well and even made some good headers. He was just behind fowler for mom for me.

I am not Djimi's biggest fan but I thought he had a decent game last night. He had some shaky moments i.e. his obligatory "air header" and various wierd anorexic Bramble moments, but he was really positive in an attacking sence often overlapping Kewell and even putting a few good balls in!

NO NO JUST COS HE MEGGED MALBRANQUE TWICE AND ONE DECENT CROSS DOESN'T MEAN GOOD GAME. IT MADE US LAUGH A LOT WHEN HE DID THAT BUT WE WERE STILL WORRIED WHEN A PLAYER ATTACKED HIM OR HE HAD THE BALL NEAR DEFENCE AND THINK THAT TRANMITS THROUGH THE WHOLE TEAM.

Thought he looked pretty good last night? Great run and cross to Fowler in the first half. (Ducks for cover)

Disagree.. He had a few good moments going forward but played too far forward when in defense mode. He caused Agger a few problems and as a result the whole backline had to wheel over creating space on Finnan's side.

I thought both Finnan and Traore looked a bit off. Both were ok going forward though. Apart from the poorly weighted pass, Agger had a good game. I don't need to say anything about Carra.. as usual, says it all

He got forward well but I thought he was shite defensively to be honest - he made loads of little errors. Brilliant ball in to Fowler in the first half though.

Dont think he was shit defensively, but he doesn`t ooze confidence though. Our defensive problems last night was more due to lack of pressing in midfield than errors at the back. But yesterday he was actually better going forward. The ball to Fowler you mentioned, and also the brilliant ball to Cisse before the 4th goal.

NO NO JUST COS HE MEGGED MALBRANQUE TWICE AND ONE DECENT CROSS DOESN'T MEAN GOOD GAME. IT MADE US LAUGH A LOT WHEN HE DID THAT BUT WE WERE STILL WORRIED WHEN A PLAYER ATTACKED HIM OR HE HAD THE BALL NEAR DEFENCE AND THINK THAT TRANMITS THROUGH THE WHOLE TEAM.

you know there are small letters too. they work in the same way.

He was rather poor defensively last night, but that was also partly due to the fact that Fulham played with wingers and partly due to Kewell not being overly eager in helping him out (all this combined with Traores own lack of confidence/ability of course).

I don't rate him but can't fault him last night, was thinking about starting a thread about this myself.

He was quality down the left which for some parts of the game was out there on his own whilst Kewell roamed the pitch (which he did well) and the evidence for this was the second goal.

It was quite clear Benitez and his staff wanted to improve on the service to strikers last night and oh my didn't they? Stats anyone?

Djimi has never been confident in all of his time being here due to the fact that everytime he's on the ball he's slaughtered. It's the worst possible thing you can do to a player who lacks confidence. Yes he may not be good enough to play, in your opinion but the manager obviously thinks different and if your not going to put your faith in the payer then place it in him. Get behind the lad, he's not going to be dropped just because he's being slaughtered or booed - we're just shooting ourselves in the foot at the end of the day.

Guest brendan

He left an awful lot of space behind him for Fulham to attack, and was caught ball-watching once or twice, but his over-lapping was superb and he delivered some good passes and crosses in support of HK.

Bambi on Ice and although he may have had a decent game, the guy just oozes aeroplane turbulence every time he touches the ball!

May have had??? He DID have a decent game. Im not his biggest fan by any means, but I will always acknowledge when a player plays well, whoever it may be. This is because supporting Liverpool is not about someones favourite player, it is about the 11 in Red who go on the pitch.

I think its says all we need to know when Traore gets his own thread after a performance like last nights. The lad has improved massively since Rafa took charge but I don't see him being here past the summer.

Well If he's as pants as everyone keeps saying he is no one is going to come in and buy out almost 4 years worth of recently signed new contract (ok, maybe Newcastle, but not a real team).

Bottom line is he'll be around a while, and last nite he played well, so let's say so.