Quantcast
Ten years ago today - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Noel

Ten years ago today

Guest Gazmo25
Cantona's comeback after his 9-month ban.

But more importantly, Robbie Fowler playing the best football of his life.

What a brace that was...

Kin'ell mate that seems like yesterday, god do I feel old! The thing with that game as well is that we went there and outclassed them for a good 60 minutes, from Fowlers first til the end of the game we were superior to them.

Kin'ell mate that seems like yesterday, god do I feel old! The thing with that game as well is that we went there and outclassed them for a good 60 minutes, from Fowlers first til the end of the game we were superior to them.

fowler was better then than rooney is now

fowler was better then than rooney is now

Completely agree. He's probably my number three on the all time greats list behind King Kenny and Digger.

As for the chubby thick kid, good as he is, he doesn't match up to the hype yet. He needs to score bags more goals before he can be classed as anything more than the flavour of the month, in my view.

Completely agree. He's probably my number three on the all time greats list behind King Kenny and Digger.

As for the chubby thick kid, good as he is, he doesn't match up to the hype yet. He needs to score bags more goals before he can be classed as anything more than the flavour of the month, in my view.

Fowler was a genius. I don't think he was the same player after that injury against the shite at Anfield in 1997.

What a player. That goal against Villa (Staunton is still being unravelled) is my favourite goal of all-time.

Fowler was a genius. I don't think he was the same player after that injury against the shite at Anfield in 1997.

What a player. That goal against Villa (Staunton is still being unravelled) is my favourite goal of all-time.

Spooky. Mine too.

Me too, he used to love playing them though didn't he (come to think of it was there anybody he couldn't score against?). The two in the semi we're belters too.

Guest Kaelin

The one at Villa was a peach but so was the Birmingham Cup final and the One where he slides in the Net against The Barcodes. Robbie "GOD" Fowler

Ill always remember my dad taking me to the pub to watch the Villa game. That game made me worship Fowler more than I already did. My favourite player ever.

I'm still fuming at the fact we were robbed by that Arsenal supporting cunt David Ellery that day and the fact Sky gave Cuntona more credit for scoring a dubious pen than they did for our team's and especially Robbie's performance. We completely outplayed them in both league games that season which made the cup final so hard to take.

We played our best football since the 87/88 season that year, such a shame that we blew it during the run in.