You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UEFA Cup/Europa League Draft

Lee909

Guest Alex_K
24 minutes ago, No2 said:

Kante was to be the glue that held my team together. I'm not gonna lie that is a dagger through my side.

Losing Jennings to the clutches of ardja meant a drastic re-think was in order. Gerrard was a great right back wasn't he ..

@Lee909

You must pick 2 players from each decade 70,80,90,00,10 and one player from a losing finalist from any decade. This player must never have won the Europa league. 

Only 2 players from one club, if a players has won the competition with multiple teams you can chose which team he represents. 

The losing finalist pick is included in the two player per team rule. 

Does your wild card pick count as one of your 2 picks for that decade and you pick a third in a different decade? 

Guest Alex_K

Rules seem to read that you need 2 winners from each of the 70s, 80s, 90s, 10s, 00s (barring more than 2 players from any one club). And one loser from any decade.

2 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Rules seem to read that you need 2 winners from each of the 70s, 80s, 90s, 10s, 00s (barring more than 2 players from any one club). And one loser from any decade.

1 minute ago, John102 said:

No.

Against the rules.

Thought that would be the case. 

I’ve just royally fucked myself. 

55 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He was my next pick you bastard. Didn't think I'd get him though. Surprised Lampard lasted so long as well.  

You started amazingly and you’re gonna fuck it all up now picking names instead of a team with an actual formation. 

31 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

You started amazingly and you’re gonna fuck it all up now picking names instead of a team with an actual formation. 

17 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Lampard is a very good pick, in my opinion. I’m surprised to see so few British players thus far.

Don't think his point is Lampard good more his midfield so far is two deep lying players and two that both like to play as a 10 then he has a winger. I mean you can put Zidane wide but Lampard never played well in a two man midfield 

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Don't think his point is Lampard good more his midfield so far is two deep lying players and two that both like to play as a 10 then he has a winger. I mean you can put Zidane wide but Lampard never played well in a two man midfield 

11 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Keegan

Jennings

Butcher

Cole

And Phil Thompson, Phil Neal and Ray Clemence. Plenty of boss British players remain unpicked though.