You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (May 7-11 2016)

tlw content

fatsamdancing.jpg

So that’s pretty much everything decided now then. All except the “fight” for 4th place which sees both Manc clubs doing their best to avoid getting in the Champions League. Sky will be gutted at the lack of any meaningful games this weekend, and the rest of us have been robbed of the opportunity to watch fat Geordies crying.

I said last week I was sick of Leicester’s title celebrations but that quickly wore off. I actually really enjoyed the scenes on Saturday as they were presented with the trophy. Of course them walloping the Blues may have contributed to that too, but nevertheless I enjoyed the whole thing. I saw people ripping into them over having Bocelli there singing, but I don’t see the problem. It was cool I thought, especially as it was Bocelli himself who asked if he could be there. 

I think what I loved most about the whole thing though was Leicester’s players coming off a week long bender and absolutely demolishing Everton. Had they been playing anyone else - even Villa - they may have been punished for that, but over the last few weeks the Blues have been the worst team in the entire division. Yes, even worse than Villa. 

One of their fans saw it coming though, having put on twitter earlier in the week “Greatest achievement of all time? Wait until you see them put three past us after a week on the ale”. Got to hand it to them, they know their team so well. Remember the lad the other week who predicted a 4-0 derby defeat and a last minute loss to the Mancs at Wembley?

Newcastle drawing 0-0 at Villa was just about the most Rafa thing ever. He drew with us and City but couldn’t beat the worst Premier League team in history. It’s his biggest flaw as a manager, he plays up to the good teams and down to the bad ones. It happened with us time and again, and I can only put it down to the chess player in him. You don’t play chess against the likes of Villa, you just go Donkey Kong and just smash them to pieces. Villa had lost eleven straight going into that game. ELEVEN!!!!

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a one month FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for one month. 

Fuck me they' ve just released 4 pictures of men police want to question in connection with the attack on UTD's team bus on the way to Upton Park the other night and they are the spitting image of some of the cast off East Enders , so maybe they were filming an episode of the soap before the game Dave .

Maybe that will explain some of the things we saw before the game as I thought it was a rerun of the London Olympics ceremony and I was half expecting the Queen to parachute in with James Bond to land on the centre circle with the match ball .

That was an historic event as it would be the last occasion the Hammers would ever face a Welsh team that plays in white at “the old Boleyn Ground”. At least we don’t have to hear any more of that shit now the fucker has been bulldozed.

Ha ! I was having a proper rant to people who had stopped listening ages ago about all this stuff on Tuesday.