You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would offer Suarez to Barca in exchange for Sanchez plus cash, (A decent bit of cash.) then try to get Pato too (He's now at Corinthians? Had no idea.) if it worked with the rest of the money.

I still think Luis will end up at Barca too at some stage, even if it isn't his next club.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez

- I am no longer willing to tolerate the British press

- Real would be hard to turn down

And so it begins.

Oh for fucks sake. Real? Always thought he'd have preferred Barca. That would really suck, but on the same note have always liked Higuain so maybe he could end up here as part of a deal if it happened.

I dont think he is replaceable in the position we are in, without champions League football and the wages we are willing to pay.

I would tell him to stay put and let him leave next season on the proviso that we make the CL. This is subejct there no being a release clause in his contract. If there is then someone needs a fucking punch.

Yongpo Wang of Shandong Luneng.

Outscored Drogba in the Chinese league, of which I watch a lot.

Good finisher, takes a mean set piece and full of flair.

Ran rings around the international pairing of Sun Xiang and Zhao Peng in the game against Guangzhou Evergrande.

I dont think he is replaceable in the position we are in, without champions League football and the wages we are willing to pay.

I would tell him to stay put and let him leave next season on the proviso that we make the CL. This is subejct there no being a release clause in his contract. If there is then someone needs a fucking punch.

We weren't in the Champions league when we signed him! We are a strange bunch Liverpool fans, we can highlight our demands as a top club and rally against perceived mediocrity on the one hand and dismiss our chances of getting a particular player with the other!

Sometimes in life you just have to say - fuck it, and fuck em.

Replace Suarez? What about Sturridge, he just got carried off in the England match. Turned his ankle over, looked nasty

He might have to miss the Brazil match! Gutted. So long as it is not ligament trouble it will be fine.

Oh for fucks sake. Real? Always thought he'd have preferred Barca. That would really suck, but on the same note have always liked Higuain so maybe he could end up here as part of a deal if it happened.

Isn't higuain off to juventus? I hope he does not go but if we get good money for him I don't mind. As we know a lot comments from international press can get taken out of context but I think these look pretty spot-on considering how detailed they are. I would not say he's irreplaceable but it would be pretty dam hard to get a player as good as Suarez.

We weren't in the Champions league when we signed him! We are a strange bunch Liverpool fans, we can highlight our demands as a top club and rally against perceived mediocrity on the one hand and dismiss our chances of getting a particular player with the other!

Sometimes in life you just have to say - fuck it, and fuck em.

We will have to say fuck it and fuck em. We dont really a choice if he has release clause in his contract.

We were out of the Champion League for one season at that stage.An anomaly for the previous six years we were in it. 2/3 seasons we cant even qualify for the Europa league. An opportunistic signing aswell as no one else wanted him because of his biting.

Our stock has fallen even from then for pure footballing terms.

We will have to say fuck it and fuck em. We dont really a choice if he has release clause in his contract.

We were out of the Champion League for one season at that stage.An anomaly for the previous six years we were in it. 2/3 seasons we cant even qualify for the Europa league. An opportunistic signing aswell as no one else wanted him because of his biting.

Our stock has fallen even from then for pure footballing terms.

I don't disagree - but as you say, his stock wasn't high was it? But we got him, Torres wasn't top class either - many wanted Etoo or Anelka, but we got him.

If our stock has fallen then he was going anyway - the only thing we would hope is that he did so after we got into the champions league. Owen, Torres and now Luis were all central to us as an attacking team and all were irreplaceable according to the media, we just have to keep up our record.