You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ferguson wants spurs investigated for tapping up!

Guest San Don

He won't just fuck off when he retires though will he. He'll be ever present at united matches and every limp dicked drooling fucktard in the media will hang on his every word like they do now. Every time he opens his pissed up slurrring mouth it'll be plastered all over every fucking media stream - like it is now. Which is why the old cunt just dying is the preferred option for me.

Exactly. He'll be deified and will have his purple nose in every sycophantic media outlet. It will be even more nauseating than now.

Cunt.

Nothing i read about him will ever surprise me.

Coincidently, did i read something about him hanging around for another 3 years the other day? I fucking hope not, the twisted pant-shitting old cunt. For everyone's sake - including his own and his own fucking family - why won't he just fuck off? Jumping up and down on the sidelines, with his big ugly whiskey filled beak about to burst - at the age of 75? No-one wants to see that. Retire you old twat.

A lad who works in our place was on holiday in Cuba lately he was invited to a posh dinner & got talking to a newspaper editor from Blackburn who told said mate that he knew of numerous scandals involving the old tramp as did most of the nationals , he basically said once he retires the shit storm will follow but while he is protected by the mancs nothing will come out , maybe thats why he keeps putting his retirement off because he knows where all the bodys are buried my mate pressed him just for a hint but he wouldnt bite