You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest LFD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team is starting to shape up nicely.

Worried about the rest now though, with 5 spaces left to fill - there are not many true stars left. Doubt there will be any by the time i go again in 20 odd rounds.

Absolutely made up i got Colin Cowdrey this late. Shocked noboby snapped him up before now. I posed the question to my grandad a few days back about a dream team of players who he would have seeing as he has followed cricket for over 60 years and Cowdrey followed Viv Richards in his team. Obviously i can only read about him seeing as he retired 5 years before i was born but seems he really was one of the superstars back in the day, and i got him in round 6. Result.

I remember watching Pakistan Vs India in 2004 and it was when I was starting to really get into the game. I loved when Moin Khan would be using his 'bowled Danish' after every ball.

Plus Kaneria is the 4th highest wicket take in Pakistan's history and I couldnt think of any good spinners that havent been picked so it was a no brainer.

I think it will get slower as the picks get less obvious!

Great!!!!

I may enlist the help of an independent. Step forward Champ. I'll PM her a list of players in order and a to-do list, if it's OK with her, in exchange for a lifetimes worth of rep.

Will cross that bridge when I come to it anyway.

I think that's fine.

My only issue with it would be, Champ will then be voting for your team. You would expect everyone will vote for their own side. But you will be then getting two votes to everyone elses one vote.

See what others think.

I think that's fine.

My only issue with it would be' date=' Champ will then be voting for your team. You would expect everyone will vote for their own side. But you will be then getting two votes to everyone elses one vote.

See what others think.[/quote']

Champ would vote for mine anyway. Because its clearly gonna be the best team.

Great!!!!

I may enlist the help of an independent. Step forward Champ. I'll PM her a list of players in order and a to-do list, if it's OK with her, in exchange for a lifetimes worth of rep.

Will cross that bridge when I come to it anyway.

I'm easily bought. Happy to help

Why is Rich bothered about this when he's clearly not going to see the results once the Nepalese plane he's on smashes into the side of a mountain? It's raining charred sherpas, Hallelujah, it's raining...Maybe needs some work.

Actually I call first dibs on not only his stuff but also any of his team that I fancy.

Why is Rich bothered about this when he's clearly not going to see the results once the Nepalese plane he's on smashes into the side of a mountain? It's raining charred sherpas' date=' Hallelujah, it's raining...Maybe needs some work.

Actually I call first dibs on not only his stuff but also any of his team that I fancy.[/quote']

I wanna go out with a bang. Which I probably will I guess, covered in aviation fuel and bits of mountain.

Why is Rich bothered about this when he's clearly not going to see the results once the Nepalese plane he's on smashes into the side of a mountain? It's raining charred sherpas, Hallelujah, it's raining...Maybe needs some work.

Actually I call first dibs on not only his stuff but also any of his team that I fancy.

I call dibs on his current and ex shags.