You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celeb Diets

VladimirIlyich

Going from room to room in our house and I saw Rod Stewart's missus Penny on the top of the front page of the Daily Manc proclaiming a 'special diet' that got rid of her baby weight.

Do any women out there really believe this shite?

This is an admittedly fit woman but one who doesnt have to lift a finger to look after said baby or any other and could and probably does hire a live in chef to shop and cook every meal she eats.And money is definitely no object.

She definitely isnt juggling jobs and kids while trying to make ends meet and gym membership is a fantasy based on lack of time and money.

This crap is on the front page of a daily 'newspaper' and is pretty typical too.

I realise some of our ladies do have their daft days but believing Rod Stewart's latest blonde missus has got the answer to your spare tyre or two is surely pushing it isnt it?

Exploiting women's insecurities is a multi-trillion-dollar global business. In fact it's probably the main reason they tried to take down the Taliban, to turn the women of Afghanistan into mass consumers of poorly-made clothes, chocolate cakes, and the inevitable cereal bars which follow.

I think allot of women clutch at straws, the desire to be thin or as society expects can be quite overpowering. I also think some women may buy it to see if there's something there that they haven't tried - they then read the article and realise that durr... it's the simple input output thing. Eat more calories/fat then you burn off you gain weight, use more then you eat - lose weight. That said, when articles are in the paper like that, most women realistically forget that they've not got the time to spend two hours a day with a personal trainer, or have a chef to prepare their meals, let alone that they're not able to afford one, the other or both.

The thing is, you look at it, then you look at the age of the baby and it makes you question how much of their health they're putting at risk, whilst one may look like god's gift, the stress they may be putting themselves under through sleep deprivation alone has got to be up there on cutting weeks off your life too. Alex Curran was in the papers this week leaving the gym looking like shit - fuck me, a baby that's only 2 months old and you've just left the gym - you've every right to look like shit. In fact - go back home have a warm drink and catch up on some bloody sleep. It's not news worthy and not only that it's wrong that the media can assert that level of pressure on a new mum.

Will never understand why women think men are overly keen on very skinny women, most aren't except for teenage lads. Saw a bird last night in Matthew Street who had a 'little' bit of chunk on her, she had a face like an 80s Kim Wilde, absolutely stunning she was, so I deployed my usual tactics of not looking at her and walking out.

Will never understand why women think men are overly keen on very skinny women, most aren't except for teenage lads. Saw a bird last night in Matthew Street who had a 'little' bit of chunk on her, she had a face like an 80s Kim Wilde, absolutely stunning she was, so I deployed my usual tactics of not looking at her and walking out.

It's not what an individual likes though, it's the thought of what his mates would think of the woman he finds himself attracted too.

I'd go with that too.

Women who look like women,a few curves here and there is the way nature intended and is the way I like women too.

It seems with a lot of women there is not a lot inbetween being skinny and pigging out based on insecurity and a warped vision of how they believe they should look.

It seems continental Europe has a better outlook on women's beauty than here and the US.

Exploiting women's insecurities is a multi-trillion-dollar global business. In fact it's probably the main reason they tried to take down the Taliban, to turn the women of Afghanistan into mass consumers of poorly-made clothes, chocolate cakes, and the inevitable cereal bars which follow.

Aren't two of the largest mass produced items with the greatest mark-up cosmetics and food?

Jus' sayin.

It's not what an individual likes though, it's the thought of what his mates would think of the woman he finds himself attracted too.

Explain yo, you mean some men wouldn't go for a curvy lady because he thinks his mates would take the piss? If so said mates are bellends anyway and he deserves to grow old down the bookies with them and no bird.

Sounds about right.

Erm... Sounds about right, you smooth operator. She's almost in your grasp.

And the money for a personal trainer, nutritionalist, and chef.

You just know the photos of Beyonce are gona be in the papers in a months time with her looking like she didn't even have a kid, and in truth having it is probably all she did, I was listening on the radio yesterday that she's hired 6 nannies to assist her around the clock.

Pressure on girls these days is ridiculous to look like celebrities.

You just know the photos of Beyonce are gona be in the papers in a months time with her looking like she didn't even have a kid, and in truth having it is probably all she did, I was listening on the radio yesterday that she's hired 6 nannies to assist her around the clock.

The baby will probably think of those nannies is her real mother for the first few years of her life...

Why the fuck can't Beyonce take care of her kid? What the fuck else has she got to do?

regardless of how she looks, this is the same dipshit that just spent 1.5 mill on a fucking high-chair.