You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actually looking forward to the fall out, should be more entertaining than we are on the pitch.

I'm not it is just the same predictable shit.

Guest Pistonbroke

Outplayed by fucking Bangladesh, that is one new all time low there. Just not good enough and made the same fucking mistakes in every game!! Moores and Morgan have to take the majority of blame imo, fucking pathetic! 

Here's more from England head coach Peter Moores, who was speaking to Sky Sports...

On what England are lacking: "We had no left-arm seamers and no left-arm spinners. And we have not got a bank of them left at home either. The reality is we are not overloaded with a lot of high-class one-day players back at home."

That's some cowardly shit from Moores!

That's some cowardly shit from Moores!

Yep!

Peter Moores: "We thought 275 was chaseable. We'll have to look at the data."

The data? Fucking hell!

Japan Cricket Assoc. @CricketJapan · 42m 42 minutes ago

Dear @ECB_cricket, this might not be a great time, but as there's room in your schedule, fancy a game in Japan on the way home? #challenge

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised to see Collingwood placed in charge of the ODI set up after the recriminations have stopped and the press have had their pound of flesh.

They are paid a lot of money to prepare a team with a chance of progressing to the final stage, most people thought par would be quarter finals. We've been shocking to get ourselves into a position to have a must win game against a minnow and have been easily beaten. Heads should roll.

I really like Collingwood, probably my favourite England player of the last ten years. I don't think he'd a tactical genius by any means, but there is absolutely no way he puts up with the level of shithousery we have served up. If he did get the gig he'd need to be given full autonomy to fuck off whoever he wants. Regardless of whether their sister is one of the physios or not.