You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa will be sacked after world club champs

adidas samba

I don't give a fuck what Rafa has done at Inter. That's for them to deal with. I'm just dismayed that there is such a significant number of fans here who seem more entranced by a former manager than they are with their own club.

I think what your seeing though Billy more than a Rafa FC thing is more of a "Get Hodgson out" thing. Put it this way, if we had a good manager in place and we were doing better in the league do you really think you would see this clamour for Rafa. Not a hope. There would still be a few but no where near as many wanting him back.

I'm indifferent to Rafa I don't have the venemous hate some seem to thrive on and I don't have the blind love that others do. So maybe I'm not qualified to say.

But I honestly think people are just so desperate to get rid of Roy they would accept Rafa. I don't really agree with that point, its fairly short termist but I can certainly understand where they are coming from.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers, I wasn't really sure. It just seemed like we always used to end the season 10+ points behind the leaders.

I get what you're saying about the trophies and that but it wasn't as if he'd been sacked after a first season after winning say an Italian domestic cup and the league. He won 2 trophies based on Mourinho's achievement's didn't he? Every trophy they were in for that he won were because of their exploits last season.

If Hodgson had somehow (not possible I know) won the Super cup and the Charity Shield this season and got sacked tomorrow because we're 9th in the league then would people be arguing against his sacking because he'd won two trophies? I doubt it.

But they're different managers I know.

I wish Rafa'd take a few months/years off. For everyone's sake, especially his own.

Fully agree with the point of that post in that the trophies won shouldn't keep him in the job I just feel the more I read about Inter during the summer the more I don't see him having failed. Under-achieved deffo.

Also, I couldn't agree more with the last sentence. Said it on another thread but he needs to just get his head away from it all. Go and enjoy some boss time with those closest to him and he'll be better for it.

And I'm winning. By a mile.

Do you hear me? By a mile!

Rafa is (acting like) a cunt

Not my work but pretty much agree with all of it:

I would love to see him return and finish the project that he started here. A lot of people fail to understand, that from the moment he first stepped foot inside Anfield, he began trying to implement various structures throughout various levels of the club. From the youth team to the first team, from the coaching staff to the medical staff, his aim was to assemble a structure that would make the club sustainable and competitive on the footballing front. Bondell, Segura, Brukner, et al were all head picked by Rafa very specific reasons. Although each may perform different roles, they are all equally integral to the grand design that Rafa was building.

Processes like that do not happen over time. It requires patience. Had NESV been our owners back in 2005 when Rafa first arrived, and had Rafa not been hampered by those 2 parasites in trying to realize his grand vision, then I firmly believe we would be one of the elite teams on the continent right now. Even as Rafa was slowly progressing us, he was handing out footballing lessons to the likes of Capello, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Hiddink, Rijkaard, Wenger, et al in the European Cup. Despite the fact that his grand design for Liverpool FC was still in its infancy, all the reputable managers and big named clubs were getting schooled.

Then we had 1 bad season, in which injuries fucked us, and we lost the very player who the team had been built around from day 1, and all of a sudden he gets sacked? Fucking load of myopic, short-memoried bollox. He should never have been sacked. IMO it is the single biggest fuck up ever made by any Liverpool board. The reason Rafa has had his troubles with various boards, is because he is a manager with vision. He is not the type to swan in for 3 or 4 years, and then fuck off elsewhere. He wants to build clubs from the ground up in order to realize a grand vision. He wanted to do it at Valencia, but they just didn't grasp it. He wanted to do it here, and fought tooth and nail in his attempts, but unfortunately our board, and some over our fans (dare i say it, even some of our marquee players) just didn't get it either.

Then he tried again at Inter. Inter may have won the treble last season, but their squad is an aging one. It does require investment going into the future. That's what Rafa was looking to do. Morratti obviously seems to think that his current Inter team deserve to remain competitive just because of the laurels of last season. Well he is in for a rude awakening. Rafa needs to come back here. The foundations of what he was trying to build are still in place. He can pick up the baton again so to speak. And one thing I know for sure, his love for Liverpool FC has never waned. If he was asked to come back, I'd be willing to bet my life that he would say yes. I couldn't care less what Sly Sports think of Rafa, or what the printed media think of him, or even some sections of our fan base think of him, I want him to come back and finish what he started. For all he has done for us, he deserves that shot at least.

Come home Rafa, please come home.

Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt, Rafa is a cunt.

Got told today from a few people itk that even if inter win the club champions cup will be sacked by inter.But will not be coming back to us though so dont worry about that.Just thought i would pass on the info i recieved,also we are more than likley to be going to redeveloping the ground and not moving to a new stadium.

I think everybody should pat Adidas Samba on the back.

He was right afterall :) whilst the rest of us minions were clueless!

Not my work but pretty much agree with all of it:

I would love to see him return and finish the project that he started here. A lot of people fail to understand, that from the moment he first stepped foot inside Anfield, he began trying to implement various structures throughout various levels of the club. From the youth team to the first team, from the coaching staff to the medical staff, his aim was to assemble a structure that would make the club sustainable and competitive on the footballing front. Bondell, Segura, Brukner, et al were all head picked by Rafa very specific reasons. Although each may perform different roles, they are all equally integral to the grand design that Rafa was building.

Processes like that do not happen over time. It requires patience. Had NESV been our owners back in 2005 when Rafa first arrived, and had Rafa not been hampered by those 2 parasites in trying to realize his grand vision, then I firmly believe we would be one of the elite teams on the continent right now. Even as Rafa was slowly progressing us, he was handing out footballing lessons to the likes of Capello, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Hiddink, Rijkaard, Wenger, et al in the European Cup. Despite the fact that his grand design for Liverpool FC was still in its infancy, all the reputable managers and big named clubs were getting schooled.

Then we had 1 bad season, in which injuries fucked us, and we lost the very player who the team had been built around from day 1, and all of a sudden he gets sacked? Fucking load of myopic, short-memoried bollox. He should never have been sacked. IMO it is the single biggest fuck up ever made by any Liverpool board. The reason Rafa has had his troubles with various boards, is because he is a manager with vision. He is not the type to swan in for 3 or 4 years, and then fuck off elsewhere. He wants to build clubs from the ground up in order to realize a grand vision. He wanted to do it at Valencia, but they just didn't grasp it. He wanted to do it here, and fought tooth and nail in his attempts, but unfortunately our board, and some over our fans (dare i say it, even some of our marquee players) just didn't get it either.

Then he tried again at Inter. Inter may have won the treble last season, but their squad is an aging one. It does require investment going into the future. That's what Rafa was looking to do. Morratti obviously seems to think that his current Inter team deserve to remain competitive just because of the laurels of last season. Well he is in for a rude awakening. Rafa needs to come back here. The foundations of what he was trying to build are still in place. He can pick up the baton again so to speak. And one thing I know for sure, his love for Liverpool FC has never waned. If he was asked to come back, I'd be willing to bet my life that he would say yes. I couldn't care less what Sly Sports think of Rafa, or what the printed media think of him, or even some sections of our fan base think of him, I want him to come back and finish what he started. For all he has done for us, he deserves that shot at least.

Come home Rafa, please come home.

That's almost homoerotic.

What the fuck was this grand design and how they hell do we even know it was going to work?

See that post is the number 1 prime example of how a section of our fans have become zealots for a mythical construct simply because the guy said nice things about us and won a trophy against the odds.

And I love all the lists of managers he was schooling. What lessons did Rafa learn from Gareth fucking Southgate?

OK I tried but couldn't see past the hatred.

Well, look harder.

You'll see that I have never, ever attacked Rafa personally, and have only been opposed based on both his handling and philosophy of the team and his working relationship with the people above him. I don't hold any truck with the rumors that he had any ulterior motive last season, and nor do I give a fuck what the players think about him - I expect them to to the best they can with whoever is in charge.

I think he is a great guy and he sure loves the club, but I do not think he is suitable to be manager with us again. When I read someone's love poem to his "grand design" and notice that there is no actual reference to what this design is and is based on the quasi-religious assumption that if it is Rafa's grand design, it MUST be amazing, then I'm entitled to feel a little annoyed that our great club can be infected by fans driven by a cult of personality.

I like debating the stats of Rafa's tenure. I fucking hate drivel about how Rafa was going to transform the whole club from top to bottom.

Well, look harder.

You'll see that I have never, ever attacked Rafa personally, and have only been opposed based on both his handling and philosophy of the team and his working relationship with the people above him. I don't hold any truck with the rumors that he had any ulterior motive last season, and nor do I give a fuck what the players think about him - I expect them to to the best they can with whoever is in charge.

I think he is a great guy and he sure loves the club, but I do not think he is suitable to be manager with us again. When I read someone's love poem to his "grand design" and notice that there is no actual reference to what this design is and is based on the quasi-religious assumption that if it is Rafa's grand design, it MUST be amazing, then I'm entitled to feel a little annoyed that our great club can be infected by fans driven by a cult of personality.

I like debating the stats of Rafa's tenure. I fucking hate drivel about how Rafa was going to transform the whole club from top to bottom.

Ok fair enough, whom do you think is suitable to manage us? what makes them suitable in your eyes? and are we likely to get them and if so why are we likely to get them.

Ok fair enough, whom do you think is suitable to manage us? what makes them suitable in your eyes? and are we likely to get them and if so why are we likely to get them.

Rafa doesn't get along with Gerrard and Carra so that makes him unsuitable and all the other managers in the world suitable.

xx

Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt, Monster-Masch is a cunt.

Don't you just love Word? Just a few clicks and you can correct something so it reads the way it should.

Unless I was in the interview room with them, I would have no friggin idea on any manager who hasn't already worked for us. I have an opinion of Rafa because I saw his teams play and read interviews with him etc for six years. I don't watch other teams play unless they play us.

So I'm not going to answer that. If you go back into my posting history (I don't recommend it though, a lot of crap about Kuyt!), you'll see I have never, ever offered a name for future manager.