You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone Been Watching The Ultimate Fighter?

Elite

Very good series so far.

Koshek is really doing my head in now. He showed last night that he is a complete and utter dick. You are rights GSP, will kill him at the end of the series. GSP knows he will too and is just biding his time with Koshek.

Alex leroy vs Johnson is going to be a very good fight imo, however I cannot pick a winner out of who is left at the moment- I dont think that any of them a strong enough to compete in the octagon at a proffesional level.

I know that the producers will show what they want but GSP has proven himself in his training techniches that he has a much better team.

Guest TesticleOReilly

I may be wrong, but being that this is the 12th season of UF it's probably been on air longer than The Contender. Anyway, it's bollocks, now. The first few seasons were ok, Liddell/Ortiz and obviously Ortiz/Shamrock, but fewer characters as the series went on. Last one I watched was BJ vs Pulver, I think. Edit - just had a look, it was Hughes/Serra, and the odd episode of Rampage/Griffin.

Been watching it since the first series. It's good but i think they do too many of them. It should be one series a year. Also, make sure you download it rather than wait to watch it on sky sports on the saturday. The last thing we need is sky getting their filthy little hands on the UFC. Events will be pay per view before you know it.

Haven't bothered with the last few because they were flogging the life put of it but I've like this one, mainly because they are 155's, can't wait for Koscheck to get his face smashed in. Was amusing seeing him flip his lid over the big fella when he has been trying to get a rise out of the red team all season, harping on about Georges bringing him in just to wind Koscheck up when really he couldn't give a fuck and it was him who started it all, idiot.

The first season of the contender won't be beaten but Ultimate Fighter is a steady series with a load of life still in it, If the show has the right coaches it makes for a great series. They have it spot on with Mr nice guy GSP and Mr annoying twat Koscheck.

I love it, I've loved it from the first episode of the first series. People not really into the sport might not enjoy it if there isn't "drama' but I enjoy it for the fights as well as the other stuff.

Koscheck is the text book bully, GSP is not made for TV but he's a likeable guy. A lot of people go on about the show sucking if the coaches don't hate each other which I don't get as most of the show revolves around the fighters not the coaches anyway.

I think the BJ -Pulver season was the most entertaining, crazy lightweights with a little man complex made for some good TV. Who could forget the epic backyard fight, the most technical street fight ever.