You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok. I've changed my mind.....

ElScouser13

I always said we need to give Roy time. Even after the Northampton defeat, even after the Sunderland draw, but not after yesterday. Any one of those results is a disappointment on its own, but together, its an absolute disgrace.

So lets say Roy gets sacked today. King Kenny comes in to steady the ship (something Roy was supposed to be doing!). Is anybody else worried that the way the players at at the moment and with difficult fixtures coming up again, that it might damage Kenny's legendary status at the club? I mean reading parts of his book, he was depressed when we were top of the league, so what would he be like now? Are there any other managers that would come here now anyway? Alot of people talk about MON, and while the man is a whopper of the highest order, would he come in and get us going again? Cant argue with his record.

This is not a Kenny bashing post, far from it, but i just dont thing Kenny coming in will automatically make us start winning. Theres so much work to be done, and i really fear for LFC.

First time ever i've actually looked forward to an international break.

4 league titles (with two different clubs), 2 FA cups and the most exiting football we have seen in the last 20 years. And would walk through broken glass for the club. And is younger than Hodgson.

Should have been done in the summer - do it now.

4 league titles (with two different clubs), 2 FA cups and the most exiting football we have seen in the last 20 years. And would walk through broken glass for the club. And is younger than Hodgson.

Should have been done in the summer - do it now.

But would still have to work with same squad of shite Hodgsons working with.

I would hate for all his great achievements to be wiped out by working with our current squad.

Rafas reputation was sullied based on his last 12 months.

It takes years to gain a great reputation but only seconds for it to be forgotten.

I have been the same I have been one for giving Hodgson time but beaten by a team that was absolutely battered couple of games earlier and we were the home team. What has really started getting to me is Hodgson making teams out to be these world beaters. We played Blackpool yesterday, not chelsea, the manc, we played Blackpool! I expect him to be coming out with statements such as it will be a hard match but were going out to win and I expect a win, not oh they have some very good players.....etc

The whole set up right now is total shite from top to bottom of the club. Players should be ashamed of themselves, spineless is the word i would use for them at the minute. Fans pay best part of £700 for Season tickets and we go to watch that.

I dont know the answer anymore that isnt anything less than radical. But what is quite clear there is something missing massively between the manager and players.

But would still have to work with same squad of shite Hodgsons working with.I would hate for all his great achievements to be wiped out by working with our current squad.

It takes years to gain a great reputation but only seconds for it to be forgotten.

What “SHITE” is he working with – I’m sure Kenny would be able to get 11 players out of this lot to show a bit of balls on match days…..

2. Johnson

4. Meireles

5. Agger

8. Gerrard

9. Torres

10. J Cole

12. Pacheco

14. Jovanovic

16. Kyrgiakos

17. Maxi

18. Kuyt

23. Carragher

24. Ngog

25. Reina

26. Spearing

28. Poulsen

32. Darby

33. Shelvey

34. Kelly

37. Skrtel

39. Eccleston

40. Ayala

What “SHITE” is he working with – I’m sure Kenny would be able to get 11 players out of this lot to show a bit of balls on match days…..

2. Johnson

4. Meireles

5. Agger

8. Gerrard

9. Torres

10. J Cole

12. Pacheco

14. Jovanovic

16. Kyrgiakos

17. Maxi

18. Kuyt

23. Carragher

24. Ngog

25. Reina

26. Spearing

28. Poulsen

32. Darby

33. Shelvey

34. Kelly

37. Skrtel

39. Eccleston

40. Ayala

Maybe so, but surely any player worth his salt should be able to get himself up for a home game v Blackpool, Sunderland, Northampton......The squad isnt good enough. Its that simple. Its all very well being 'technically' good, but if you dont have the balls aswell then you will fail. For examples see Jovanovic, Johnson, Lucas, Kuyt.......

--------Reina

Kelly Greek Skrtel Aurelio

-------Agger

Johnson Mereles Gerrard Cole

-----Torres when fit or Babel

Subs:

Pacheco

Wilson

Shelvey

Spearing

Ngog

In the bin.

Konchesky

Lucas

Poulsen

Kuyt

Maxi

Carragher (Time to do the badges, thanks for all the fish)

Put Kenny or Thommo in charge of that lot and we hold our own at worst.

But would still have to work with same squad of shite Hodgsons working with.

I would hate for all his great achievements to be wiped out by working with our current squad.

We owe it to him to try - we still have quality in the squad, but it doesn't help if we sign players like Meireles and play them on the wing..

Kenny's legend status is ring fenced - Kendell is still a legend at the Pit, even though he managed to stink the place out on his two comebacks.

Kenny is our only hope.

Guest Captain Jonjo

I think its too late now tbh, if kenny didnt leave all that 20 years or so back, things would of been very different, liverpool would of still been the dominant force with kenny having the same status as shankly and co in the managerial standings, ferguson would of been sacked there would of been no dominant manure force, fate dealt its blow, what could of been....:(