You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That's the facepack i've got as well although I downloaded it as a torrent so that it was in one big file.

Yours must be the older version then, Ian, as the people on that thread said there's no torrent download for the 3.0 update.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'll work from old versions if you have them mate? Just drop them into the graphics folder, reload the skin and take a look.

I've only got the stadium backgrounds for England though, down to the Blue Square Premier, if any knows where the other big league stadium pictures can be downloaded from then that would be great!

Ta, I deleted all my 09 stuff so I'll have to download some new stadiums.

I echo your second request, if I find anything while I'm looking I'll post on here. I used to have the Spanish ones on FM09 so they should be easy enough to find.

Here's the link to the facepack I downloaded.

Download Megapack 3.0 - Sortitoutsi.net - Football Manager 2011 Forums

Here's the help thread to go with that - Megapack 3.0 Official Help Thread - Sortitoutsi.net - Football Manager 2011 Forums

Fileserve is the quickest site to download the files off.

I've got that aswell with SS'10-11 kits and Shiny Logos.

Yours must be the older version then, Ian, as the people on that thread said there's no torrent download for the 3.0 update.

Yeah mate that rings a bell. For the sake of a few extra pictures, the ease of getting the torrent won!

I've been mentioning a few of the young, promising players i've signed at the start of the first season - just for everyone's information (in terms of potentially signing them yourselves), here's how they are looking by November of my first season (they are only playing Europa League games and Jano hasn't joined yet...)

andreapoliprofileattrib.png

dannywilsonprofileattri.png

dennisappiahprofileattr.png

janoprofileattributes.png

jonjoshelveyprofileattr.png

romelulukakuprofileattr.png

I'm thinking that I may have erred to the side of 'future potential' a little bit too much now though. When Torres gets injured, as he is again now, I have to throw Lukaku straight in and he's not good enough right now but almost certainly will be a beast in the future.

It's the same for the other youngsters - loads of potential but not quite up to scratch right now. I spent the majority of my transfer budget on those players so maybe I should have looked to balance it out a bit more.

I'll have a great side in a couple of years though. In January i'm gonna try to convince the board to give me some more money so I can improve the left wing as that's easily the weakest part of the side right now (need a better back up right winger as well).

dannywilsonprofileattri.png

jonjoshelveyprofileattr.png

fmlfc1.jpg

Just want to repost this to compare the 2010 and 2014 stats. Quite big changes in their physical and mental stats.

I tend not to look at their stats of my own players too much and judge players based mainly on their average rating and goals/assists. But it's interesting to see how some of the stats change for the young players.

I'm annoyed reading this thread now as I'm playing Squash tonight and I'll be knackered when I get back so will most likely head straight to bed! Roll on the weekend, reckon I'll be playing this between half 5 and half 7 on saturday...

As you all know, I was like a mother suffering with post-natal depression. I couldn't even look at my Valencia side without hating its guts. I hated it so much. I couldn't be in the same room as it.

Anyway, I got off to a mediocre start. My board wanted to get rid of me. My job status was insecure for a while until December game where I had a superb string of results. I went about 11 games in all competitions not conceding a goal.

After this stint I went from strength to strength. Apart from crashing out of the CL in the group stages and Europa league in the second knockout round (Zenit), I went and won the Copa Del Rey. Knocking out Real Madrid in the semi finals then killing their Madrid rivals in the Final. 1-0. Then made the game die a death.

Last game of the season came and after lingering in 10th place all season, I finished 4th. But it went down to the wire.

The league looked like this:

1. Barcelona

2. Atletico

3. Sevilla

4. Real Madrid

5. Valencia

Sevilla had to go to Madrid last game of the season and I was at home to Deportivo. Who, in fairness gave me a tremedous game.

If I won, and real dropped points I finished 4th. Simple. I finished 4th. 2 points behind 3rd after having a god awful start to the season.

Here's how I done it:

Deportivo scored 16 minutes in, Soldado replied 10 minutes later. I went 2 up on the hour mark, Diego Colotto equalised 10 minutes later. Then, after throwing the kitchen sink at them knowing I needed a win to have a chance, the breakthrough came 3 minutes into injury time. Ricardo Costa got the winner with his first goal ever for the club.

The league now looks like this at the end:

1. Barcelona ©

2. Atletico

3. Sevilla

4. Valencia

5. Real Madrid

6. Racing

Champions League (I was only expected to qualify for the Europa) and the Copa del Rey for my trophy collection.

Good times!

Bought nothing but youth with the 10 Million they've give me. I've bought:

Stanley Okoro (Almeria)

Ignacio Camacho (Free)

Jefferson Montero (Villarreal)

Juan Iturbe (Cerro Porteno)

Mateo Kovacic (Dinamo)

Releasing David Albelda, Cesar, Navarro, Santa Cruz (Loan), Stankevicius (Loan) and Vicente. All because they're old and want too much money.

I'm in May now waiting to see how much I get off my board to buy a centre mid, centre half, right back and keeper.

Vamos!

Haha nice one Mick, gotta love how the game can just totally turn on its head!

My game is getting interesting. Since losing to Fulham at home, i've beaten Blackpool (2-0), West Ham (3-0) and Wolves (5-2) and drew 2-2 with Arsenal. I also beat Sheriff 3-0 in the Europa League and i'm comfortably placed in 2nd position in my group, well ahead of 3rd place so I should qualify.

In the league, i'm currently 3rd but it's really tight. A couple of good results and I could be challenging for the title but a couple of defeats could have me in mid-table, it's really interestingly poised at this point!

Injuries are starting to annoy me. Torres has now picked up two injuries this season that have kept him out for 3 weeks+ and without him, i'm struggling up front. Lukaku is just not ready yet so i've put him in the reserves to get some games, and hopefully some goals!

N'Gog has a bad injury which has kept him out for months and he's not going to be back for another 6 weeks or so. The only other options are Jovanovic and Pacheco. Jovanovic has done nothing when called upon and Pacheco is not highly rated by my coaches, although he did score in my last game against Wolves.

I have no money for signings in January but I still need to strengthen out wide and up front for the final push so hopefully they'll listen to me!

Haha nice one Mick, gotta love how the game can just totally turn on its head!

My game is getting interesting. Since losing to Fulham at home, i've beaten Blackpool (2-0), West Ham (3-0) and Wolves (5-2) and drew 2-2 with Arsenal. I also beat Sheriff 3-0 in the Europa League and i'm comfortably placed in 2nd position in my group, well ahead of 3rd place so I should qualify.

In the league, i'm currently 3rd but it's really tight. A couple of good results and I could be challenging for the title but a couple of defeats could have me in mid-table, it's really interestingly poised at this point!

Injuries are starting to annoy me. Torres has now picked up two injuries this season that have kept him out for 3 weeks+ and without him, i'm struggling up front. Lukaku is just not ready yet so i've put him in the reserves to get some games, and hopefully some goals!

N'Gog has a bad injury which has kept him out for months and he's not going to be back for another 6 weeks or so. The only other options are Jovanovic and Pacheco. Jovanovic has done nothing when called upon and Pacheco is not highly rated by my coaches, although he did score in my last game against Wolves.

I have no money for signings in January but I still need to strengthen out wide and up front for the final push so hopefully they'll listen to me!

I've signed out and out youth for my team and let go of all the oldies. It may work, it may not. But I've got a really good team.

I spent 15 Million in my first season and recouped 11. So my net spend is about 4 million.

The average age in my squad is 23.

Let the good times roll. First up, Barcelona. In the Spanish Super cup.

My youth policy is really benefiting me now. Got a fantastic bunch of young players who are prospering with regular games, and will be mainstays in my side for as long as I play this save.

These five are the best, though:

Aurier.jpg

wilson.jpg

shelvey.jpg

cairney.jpg

hazard.jpg

Add to the fact that I've got established first team players who are 25 and under, such as Ryan Shawcross, Fabio Coentrao, Moussa Sissoko, Alexis Sanchez, Marek Hamsik, Ibrahim Afellay, and I won't need to be making many more big name signings. Got the likes of Jack Robinson and Connor Wickham who are developing nicely, too, and are probably another year or two off being regulars in the first-team squad.

In fact, I've only got Carragher, Cole, Gerrard and Reina who are 29 or older on the game. I like kids, but not in the wrong way.

My youth policy is really benefiting me now. Got a fantastic bunch of young players who are prospering with regular games, and will be mainstays in my side for as long as I play this save.

These five are the best, though:

Aurier.jpg

wilson.jpg

shelvey.jpg

cairney.jpg

hazard.jpg

Add to the fact that I've got established first team players who are 25 and under, such as Ryan Shawcross, Fabio Coentrao, Moussa Sissoko, Alexis Sanchez, Marek Hamsik, Ibrahim Afellay, and I won't need to be making many more big name signings. Got the likes of Jack Robinson and Connor Wickham who are developing nicely, too, and are probably another year or two off being regulars in the first-team squad.

In fact, I've only got Carragher, Cole, Gerrard and Reina who are 29 or older on the game. I like kids, but not in the wrong way.

Where the fuck have you got the money for all that business Alex? I'm looking to sign the likes of Afellay, Hazard, Sanchez etc but I have zero funds left.

I've just beaten the Blueshite 2-0 at home; Moyes had a pop at me before the game so I slated them after we fucked them.

Now in 2nd place after 18 games, 6 points behind leaders Chelsea but 9 points ahead of 4th place which is the aim for me. Anything above 4th place would be a bonus.

Where the fuck have you got the money for all that business Alex? I'm looking to sign the likes of Afellay, Hazard, Sanchez etc but I have zero funds left.

I've just beaten the Blueshite 2-0 at home; Moyes had a pop at me before the game so I slated them after we fucked them.

Now in 2nd place after 18 games, 6 points behind leaders Chelsea but 9 points ahead of 4th place which is the aim for me. Anything above 4th place would be a bonus.

Hazard cost me £15m at the start of the game. Afellay was signed on a bosman in the summer of 10/11, and Sanchez only cost me £9m. I rarely do deals with all money up front, all of my transfers have appearance/goal related bonuses in them, which allows me to spread what money I have a little further.

Now that I've got used to the changes to the game I'm starting afresh on a journeyman career. One of the best games of FM I had was on 2010 starting off in China with a crap side before going on to take League titles in China, Mexico, South Africa and Argentina as well as the Asian Nations Cup with China, the Asian Champions League, Cope Libertadores, Cope Sudamericana and North American Champions League before eventually getting the Liverpool job in 2025.

Loaded Argentina, China, England, India, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, South Africa and Spain. My target is to work my way through and take all of the continental honours for every association.

Starting off unemployed as a Sunday League Player so that there is no option but to start at the bottom.

First job I have got is managing Persela Lamongan in the Indonesian Premier League. I'm not to worried about expectations as we are expected to finish 14th in an 18 team league.

Brief scan of the side shows pretty much no quality at all with the exception of Kurniawan who I am sure won't be unfamiliar to long term FM Players (sure it was 05 or 06 when he was ace on it).

We have a massive transfer budget of £22k and a wage budget of £16k per week of which we are using £9k.

Well done, Si, you figured out how to use the FM editor!!

Congratulations, mate!

What editor i dont even know where it is. Ill upload pictures when iu get a decent connection again. Of players Tables etc.