You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our fanbase are a bunch of pricks

Jens

Guest TK-421

I don't think the manager or the players deserve the abuse that's posted on here. Criticism is fair game, obviously, but the abuse never makes for pleasant reading.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
For Fuck Sake

Who do you support Liverpool Fc or Rafa Benitez

I support Liverpool FC

Spot on. 2005 was fucking great, but a lot of fans have put Benitez on a pedestal higher than the club itself. If he formed a sect i'm sure some would commit suicide if he told them too.

Guest Pistonbroke
As an aside, is anybody else struggling to get on the site lately? I've posted it on here because as soon as i try to hop threads i'll be lost in cyberspace again, is it just me? every other site seems to be working fine.

Rest easy, i've been having issues with the site myself this morning. Seems to be improving a bit now though.

As an aside, is anybody else struggling to get on the site lately? I've posted it on here because as soon as i try to hop threads i'll be lost in cyberspace again, is it just me? every other site seems to be working fine.

There's been a few technical problems, and this morning I rebooted the server just to try and clear everything out and speed it up a bit. It wouldn't come back online though, so I had to get the hosting company to reboot it from their end. It was down for about 45 minutes.

Guest Pistonbroke
There's been a few technical problems, and this morning I rebooted the server just to try and clear everything out and speed it up a bit. It wouldn't come back online though, so I had to get the hosting company to reboot it from their end. It was down for about 45 minutes.

This site hijacked my link to here in my favourite list. http://www.quotegarden.com/adversity.html:eek:

Is there any need of posting ironic comments about Rafa every time we fucking lose? You would never have the balls to make such comments to the man´s face so shut the fuck up you childish bastards.

There was a time when I was proud to be a part of this club´s fanbase.

Fuck off you fucking fuck. You should have seen WIgan's fanbase last night at their cuntish best, go and support them, there's a good lad.

Ah, right ta

Anyone can see that our tactics are completely wrong in almost every match and the only person who can change that is the manager. He has not done it and as a result we have had dire defensive football served up continually for most of this season.

That is just not acceptable and something needs to be done.

Sorry dude you are wrong.

I am 100% behind liverpool and we played with no passion and everything else was blamed accept the players and the manager. We pay thousands to watch our team play and they are playing abismal and yes I would tell that to rafa and as I speak spanish I would tell him in spanish wearing a xabi alonso LIVERPOOL shirt...

At the moment we are playing shit . We have no invention and we are barely stringing 3 -4 passes forward the only time torres actually got them ball was when he got it from our goal mouth and tried to bring to their end.

The service is poor and gerrard with his head down and kuyt having a howler just put the final nail in the coffin. We were chasing the ball it was like watching sunday league football without any "BALLS or bite".

We were shit pure and simple I support Liverpool Football Club and who ever manages that team is answerable to "me" the fucking fan who will always and will always support LFC to my grave but at the minute we have no balls and we are a defensive team set to defend and nothing more.....Fucking joke dont think I have ever seen such a worse display in a very very very long time.

Blame the ref for the 5 yellows, the new pitch etc but it boils down to one thing the managers job is to get the players ready physically and mentally and at this minute we are losing this battle and playing Shit and YES I would tell that to Rafa but would he care who knows anymore........

WE are True LFC fans and have every right to have a go and say Exactly how we feel when we all feel completely deflated and let down by Liverpool players and managers. At the minute the only way from here should be UP not fucking down.....

there endeth the lesson in anger and frustration. Do we call for Rafa Head at the end of the season Only time will tell ???

Jens, if you go to a restaurant with a Michelin star and the chef serves you up a glistening, freshly-laid turd with Hollandaise sauce, do you say "oh, never mind - he's doing the best he can" and wolf it down?

Typical Liverpool fan,if you can't blame the manager then blame it on the server.

Is there any need of posting ironic comments about Rafa every time we fucking lose? You would never have the balls to make such comments to the man´s face so shut the fuck up you childish bastards.

You're the prick, you prick.

All I would say is bear in mind the context. We are having a rubbish season. We have been playing rubbish. We just lost to rubbish team, themselves low on confidence. Things are bad at the club. Really bad.

If people want to let off steam on the internet about all of this then it is entirely to be expected.

Granted, some of the ones with a longstanding unfair agenda grate; but such is football. And besides, Rafa appears to be giving them more ammunition by the week.

So, I'm afraid even if people don't always express themselves as best they might, all this is to be expected given where we are and how we are playing.