You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League Draw - Last 32 & Last 16

Monster Masch

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are valencia not listed in the OP?

Anyways,

Pot 1

A: RSC Anderlecht (BEL)

B: Valencia CF (ESP)

C: Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC (ISR)

D: Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)

E: AS Roma (ITA)

F: Galatasaray AŞ (TUR)

G: FC Salzburg (AUT)

H: Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)

I: SL Benfica (POR)

J: FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

K: PSV Eindhoven (NED)

L: Werder Bremen (GER)

FC Unirea Urziceni (ROU)*

Juventus (ITA)*

VfL Wolfsburg (GER)*

Olympique de Marseille (FRA)*

Pot 2

A: AFC Ajax (NED)

B: LOSC Lille Métropole (FRA)

C: Hamburger SV (GER)

D: Hertha BSC Berlin (GER)

E: Fulham FC (ENG)

F: Panathinaikos FC (GRE)

G: Villarreal CF (ESP)

H: FC Twente (NED)

I: Everton (ENG)

J: Club Brugge KV (BEL)

K: FC København (DEN)

L: Athletic Club (ESP)

Liverpool FC (ENG)*

FC Rubin Kazan (RUS)*

R. Standard de Liège (BEL)*

Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP)*

Knowing the Champions league draw is happening and us not being in it makes me angry, then upset, then optimistic towards the Europa Leage, then back to angry that its the Europa League.

We beat Real Madrid 5-0 last season. And now were hoping for an 'easy' tie with Salzburg in the lesser competition.

What a difference a year makes eh.

Im off to get drunk. Whatever anyone says... it IS the answer

Knowing the Champions league draw is happening and us not being in it makes me angry, then upset, then optimistic towards the Europa Leage, then back to angry that its the Europa League.

We beat Real Madrid 5-0 last season. And now were hoping for an 'easy' tie with Salzburg in the lesser competition.

What a difference a year makes eh.

Im off to get drunk. Whatever anyone says... it IS the answer

Guest Red Rag

On the bright side the annual event that was Chelsea v Liverpool in the Champions League knockout stages were guaranteed to send the rate of heart attacks soaring through the roof.

Inter v Chelsea, eh? Wow whoever would have guessed.

I hate how diplomatic and reserved the chief executives are when they get interviewed.

The Arsenal chief exec is on now and he's giving it all the usual cliche filled bollocks of "we respect everyone, they've earned the right to be here" blah blah blah.

I'd love it if somebody came out and said: "yeah, piss easy draw that- we'll fucking smash them over two legs."

I hate how diplomatic and reserved the chief executives are when they get interviewed.

The Arsenal chief exec is on now and he's giving it all the usual cliche filled bollocks of "we respect everyone, they've earned the right to be here" blah blah blah.

I'd love it if somebody came out and said: "yeah, piss easy draw that- we'll fucking smash them over two legs."

Like Madrid with their, "This is Anfield. So what?"

hahaha