You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Player signatures.

Edward.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou. However' date='

[b']I promise I was not looking for a sob story when I mentioned my age, I simply did it to expose how pathetic other people can treat new members[/b], not once have I shown aggression, bar the last few posts, I wanted one simple thing and that was a bit of help. Like I said when I first mentioned my age, a sympathy card is not what I was looking for because as everybody can clearly see I have the balls to stick up for myself against ass holes. Simple.

See this is the shit I am talking about. Why do you feel the need to lash out at other members because you have been posting here for 10 years? Christ above, that doesn't mean you have the right to treat him and others like shit, why dont you get that?

Ezekiel,

I will not continue this pathetic internet fighting anymore, it is a waste of my time and at the end of the day nothing is being resolved between Ezekiel and myself. It took quite a bit of abuse but I eventually got help from the other members of this forum so thanks a lot to those who did help me identify my kit.

Before I leave I will say one thing, and it is by no means an attempt to refuel the fire or start up another fight.

Ezekiel 25:17:

"If I'm totally honest I'm not overly concerned about how this has made me look a "tool and an "ass hole'..good luck with your future on the site if you decide to stick around. "

Seems a LOT different to:

"take your fucking blag shirt and poxy opinion which isn't worth shit somehwere else"

And by the way Ezekiel, the club is in a shit situation, and I can guarantee you every single bleeding registered members on this extensive forum is feeling the pain, hurt and anger you are, but see the difference is not everybody is acting like you have. I dont wish to "hold hands around the campfire here", but we are all Liverpool fans and we are all in this together, you may have very well been supporting this club for 20 more years then me or however old you are, but regardless I do love this club and so does everybody else, and acting like fucking wankers to each other doesn't help much.

Well that sentence makes no sense at all, but I'm not going to post any further, at least you found your signatures anyway, so the tirade of abuse you received from was worth it surely.