You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One for the Irish lads to consider

Hermes

Guest red vespa

Lets tell them to fuck off it would be worse than a groundshare with the blueshite

Its england ffs irish people hate everything british but when they are in trouble its "can you help us out" NO NO NO go and play on the theatre of shattered dreams it will suit you more

I disagree, United make enough money already from England games, semi finals, rugby games and so on. Five extra capacity crowds in one season will do LFC's coffers the world of good. Because the Gaelic sports bodies wont allow them to use Croke Park, we can charge the Irish Fa what we want.

Guest red vespa

Bollocks steve We sound just like the mancs now thinking about how much money we can make

Id rather do without than have our ground full of vermin singing songs about potato famin,s and killing all things british wot will do next for them ?Paint a green coat on shanks statue to make them feel at home no thanks mate the fai can keep their money

Then again if they have lots to give away our neighbours will have it they can buy some more wooden planks to refurbish their stand !

"but when they are in trouble its "can you help us out"

The one time Ireland needed help during the famine no help was received.

Most of the rest of Irelands problems lie at the hands of 800 years of history and maybe you should read some if you can find the time in between your National Front meetings.

You never seem to miss having a go at Paddy bashing do you.......feckin ejit

Red Vespa

I'm no fan of the Irish, I dont take any of this lets have Ireland as a second team bollocks that many do when England get knocked out of a tournament. But there was no hassle when they played here in 1995 for the Euro qualifier.

As for sounding like the Mancs seeing how much money we can make, football's changing, we have to deal with it and adapt or become extinct.

We helped the Welsh out for the 2000 Euro qualifiers and nobody complained then. Goodison would have been a far better alternative.

Bollocks steve We sound just like the mancs now thinking about how much money we can make

Id rather do without than have our ground full of vermin singing songs about potato famin,s and killing all things british wot will do next for them ?Paint a green coat on shanks statue to make them feel at home no thanks mate the fai can keep their money

Then again if they have lots to give away our neighbours will have it they can buy some more wooden planks to refurbish their stand !

Have a life and am quite happy in it.......whereas to you ignorance is a virtue.

Such bitterness you should be a blue, am sure you could pull it off.

Guest red vespa

I should be a blue ramjet ???

On sunday dinner time ill be at yeovil cheering on my team from the terrace (yes thats terrace remember them) were will you be ??????

i find your remarks about irish people very offensive,our city is populated with thousands of people with irish roots including myself, many like me are reds,your remarks are childish so is your tag about neville

Guest clint eastwood

i dont know where that red vespa is from,but im from Liverpool,a city where a large majority of people have links with Ireland,including myself.I dont support any team but Liverpool.Fuck England,what the fuck have they ever done for me or my city.The main reason why the National Front hate scousers is cause our beloved city is made up of people from africa,wales,and particularly ireland.i dont care if ireland,england,sierra leone or scotland,as long as they treat the stadium with the respect it deserves.However i do have a problem with outsiders bringing anti irish,or anti welsh or anti scottish vile to our club.Liverpool Football Club is above that shite,whether your muslim,protestant,catholic,or jewish,so fucking cut it out.

Guest red vespa

First of all it doesnt matter were im from the thing that matters is that im a liverpool fan one who goes every week by the way do you clint ?

I only support one team and dont understand anyone who supports two like the dickheads i see every week with lfc and septic scarves on

England !! you say fuck england fair enough thats up to you but dont tell me for a minuite that if england won the next world cup and mickey owen scored a hat trick that you wouldnt be out in the pub celebrating with the rest of us

As for the anti irish thing ive had people in my family murdered by these people what will it take for you to have an opinion a no warning bomb in the centre of town from your irish mates or will that still be ok

If you all love ireland so much then go and live there its not hard to get to and u certinlay dont need any qualifactions to get in

Red Vespa, if you don't want the Ireland team to play their games at Anfield then fair enough. Personally I don't really mind as long as the pitch isn't affected (which it wouldn't be because they just hoof it in the air!). :tease:

If it were Scum or the Bluenoses then I would say no. We all draw the line somewhere, but you seem to have something against ALL Irish people.

Guest clint eastwood

Look Red Vespa,im sorry about the members of your family being murdered but to have something against all irish people is crazy.Two of my uncles were killed fighting against the germans yet i dont have it in for the krauts,in fact ive found them quite sound in general.the simple fact is that you get good and bad everywhere.Unfortunately,both the british and irish have done bad things to each other.I dont feel particularly Irish or English,but liverpudlian.you are right,if mickey scored a hattrick i would go crazy,simply because one of our own has scored.likewise if sami scored for finland i'd go crazy as well.i'm married to a cockney,who is extremely English for 34 years,as a result of being forced to leave the city due to economic circumstances,(I make it up when i can).Look,we're all LIVERPOOL FANS and im sure you are just as fanatical as any scouser so lets not get stupid over politics when our own team needs support.

[Quote

As for the anti irish thing ive had people in my family murdered by these people what will it take for you to have an opinion a no warning bomb in the centre of town from your irish mates or will that still be ok

If you all love ireland so much then go and live there its not hard to get to and u certinlay dont need any qualifactions to get in

Get a grip mate. Your family were murdered by terrorists - big difference.

This is a football forum and if you want to air your narrow minded racist views then I suggest you post them somewhere else. I dont blame you for not wanting Anfield to be used by the FAI afterall its because of them that they are in this mess.

No one said you have to use Ireland as your second team - most people do because they have Irish family connections thats all. If they dont they couldnt give a toss about Ireland. :no

Guest Simon1973
[Quote

This is a football forum and if you want to air your narrow minded racist views then I suggest you post them somewhere else. I dont blame you for not wanting Anfield to be used by the FAI afterall its because of them that they are in this mess.

How can you state that red vespa is being narrow minded and racist, tell him to post somewhere else then agree with him Con?

As for me i respect the views of red vespa (A True Supporter) who goes week in, week out, so is more than intitled to his views on here.

Also i agree with him in that i dont want them Ireland twats anywhere near Anfield. They have no respect for people, they sing and chant for murdereous terror gangs and insult and threaten people who would dare stand up to them.

Another thing i dont like is when i go to Anfield (which is every other week) i cant for the life of me understand why these nimrod's go about with half LFC + half Septic scarfs, loads you see turn up with Septic tops. I mean to say if you want to support Celtic then fcuk off to Parkhead.

If Septic ever do get to play in England then - IMO, a brave few of our so-called support wont know who to support? You cant have two teams, it's either one or the other.

Got to be honest here. It's the Celtic fans who sing about the "glories" of the IRA, not the fans of the Irish national team in general. You can't tar every Irishman withe same brush. Every Englishman is not a member of the NF either.

Red Vespa by the way is from Bolton, not that I have anything against out-of -towners. :no

[quote

As for me i respect the views of red vespa (A True Supporter) who goes week in, week out, so is more than intitled to his views on here.

Also i agree with him in that i dont want them Ireland twats anywhere near Anfield. They have no respect for people, they sing and chant for murdereous terror gangs and insult and threaten people who would dare stand up to them.

QUOTE]

I hate this shit - "I go week in week out and that makes me a true supporter" bullshit and "because of that I am more inititled to air my views" crap. Such a shite way of distinguishing the true supporters to the fairweather ones!!

Have you ever been to an Irish game before? I have been to loads of them at home and abroad and have never heard of any pro IRA songs and if there are its in the vast minority that do - the idiotic few. The same idiots like yourself that talk alot about stuff they dont know about. You see Irish football fan and immediately think they are terrorists who go around killing brits.

Grow a brian pal. :no

Look Red Vespa,im sorry about the members of your family being murdered but to have something against all irish people is crazy.Two of my uncles were killed fighting against the germans yet i dont have it in for the krauts,in fact ive found them quite sound in general.

Clint I think there is a bit of a difference mate.

When you go to war you understand the risks (you could be seriously & permanently injured or killed).

It sounds to me that Red Vespa is saying that his relatives weren't part of any war, rather they were innocent victims murdered whilst doing their daily business. Although I believe none of my relatives were killed in either war, my uncle (Drogheda born I might add) was seriously wounded by the Germans on the beachs of Dunkirk. Although he survived he never attained the level of health he had before.

In my view the Allies were fighting the Nazis, not the Germans hence I have no grudge against them.

What was the subject of this thread again? ;)

Guest clint eastwood

well said kopite,i dont think we should blame the germans but the nazis.christ this thread is going to come around to the vietnam war soon.:no