You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seriously now.....

fivetimes

The worst thing about Heskey "playing up front on his own" is that he doesn't do it. How many times yesterday, and in so many other games have we been attacking and he is trotting over the half-way line moving at the speed of a slow referee.

His time is up and he will not be offered another contract or be seen in the team again when the others are fit.

I don't think any player I have ever seen winds me up as much as Emile when he is trotting over the half way line while we are in their box. There is NO excuse for that, some players can lack ability, some can lack desire but that is just sheer laziness, it baffles me why the bench aren't out the dugout screaming at the c#nt! Does he have instructions not to get up there? Against Newcastle last week when Smicer went on that run in the second half, by the time he had the shot Emile was just about getting into the centre circle......Arsenal would have had 4 or 5 players sprinting into the box to support him, does Emile lack ambition? Does Houllier lack ambition? F#ckin puzzles me....

:wallbutt:

You'd think the sight of FSP coming off the bench and running his bollocks off up front each week would SHAME him into trying harder but as he said himself, 'criticism doesn't bother me'.

The man doesn't give a fuck and I seriously hope he never wears the red shirt again, no matter who is out injured.