You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you my mummy?

This is the first step into this thread as I've tiptoed around it in case someone tells me who the new doctor is. I havent a clue and I have no idea if anyone else does. I'm presuming the whole world does bar me.

It's......

JIMMY NESBITT

I would be fucking gutted if it was that manc prick, remember him slagging us off at the Bafta's. Although I would like to see an episode where he goes back in time to a time before 1993 and see who was fucking winning everything then "I cant believe it Sky rewrote History.....". Even better he goes back to 1974 and see's the Master has regenerated into Denis Law as he back heals them into Division 2.

The only person who would upset me more would be Patrick Kielty !!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I've seen you'd be right as well. Is RTD trying to do a send-off of all his characters before he buggers off? Kill them all, apart from Tennant, and then Moffat has a clean run to get rid of the cheese.

There's an interview with the woman who plays Sarah Jane and she said that she "can't see any way that she'll be back in the future". Presumably she's the one who dies then. Can't see Tate dying, but it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibilty for Martha or Piper to snuff it. Can't see Captain Jack being killed off either otherwise they're fucked for more series of Torchwood.

It was completely doctor who-lite made for kids. Too much super-hero style endings in this series, with nothing worse than flying down the library core like Harry Potter.

The Piper ending didnt grab me either:

He's not you.

It is me but human and shit.

Oh I'll snog him then.

The 6 TARDIS navagators? Fuck off. All smiles while they tow the earth back. They avoided the darkness alright, nothing dark about it apart from blowing up a few Daleks.

I thank Davies for making it what it is and relaunching it but my god he can got it so wrong sometimes. I only hope the BBC can let Moffat off the Davies leash and create something close to the Genius of his previous episodes.

Get rid of the ladies and get some fleshy assistant too.

I see David Morrissey is in the Christmas Special . . . . . some sort of regeneration morphing . . . . .?

It was completely doctor who-lite made for kids. Too much super-hero style endings in this series, with nothing worse than flying down the library core like Harry Potter.

The Piper ending didnt grab me either:

He's not you.

It is me but human and shit.

Oh I'll snog him then.

The 6 TARDIS navagators? Fuck off. All smiles while they tow the earth back. They avoided the darkness alright, nothing dark about it apart from blowing up a few Daleks.

I thank Davies for making it what it is and relaunching it but my god he can got it so wrong sometimes. I only hope the BBC can let Moffat off the Davies leash and create something close to the Genius of his previous episodes.

Get rid of the ladies and get some fleshy assistant too.

I see David Morrissey is in the Christmas Special . . . . . some sort of regeneration morphing . . . . .?

Exactly, and it really annoyed me when they tried to revisit the whole "is in morally wrong to commit genocide on a race who are wholly evil". They did it so much better the last time.

It just seemed so jumbled, like they had 10 ideas for it and then bodged the plot together in order to get them all in there.