You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumfun With Natalie Sawyer or Georgie Thompson?

Section_31

Who would you most like to bum?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to bum?

TalkSport commentator Sam Matterface has admitted to being "as red as the sun" after accidentally writing a public message on Twitter about his wife's breasts.

Matterface had seemingly intended to send a direct message to his wife, Sky Sports News presenter Natalie Sawyer, but instead posted the tweet publicly.

The message, deleted by Matterface but captured by other Twitter users, read: "Miss you sexy lady with the most gorgeous face in the world...and the sexiest boobies I have ever seen...so hot xx."

When the message was brought to his attention, Matterface said: "What an idiot... so embarassed... Oh dear... apologies - but no one arguing... oh my... what a fool. (sic)

"Right... moving on... anyone got anything to say about Arsenal's chances tonight - that is after all why we are here... #changingthesubject."

Matterface then added in a series of tweets: "Hugely embarassing - but the wife is laughing - i'm red as the sun... off to put head in bucket of ice.

"Might be going out with a hood on such is the burning red radiating from my cheeks!"

On her own Twitter account, Sawyer said: "He's defo learnt a valuable lesson!!! Hilarious tho!! He's not blushing so much anymore #boobgate."

He is not wrong

• 2 months later...
I'm inclined to agree with you. Plus, all that "insider knowledge" and stuff, the sly digs against fellow SSN presenters and the fake incredulity when people started pointing out she was fat.

For a long while this was the top hit and then second top hit when you google searched for Natalie Sawyer. More GF pride right there. It's also the second highest hit for Caroline Hacking from Granada (I'd like to do some fudge packing with Caroline Hacking) any of these up-and-coming types who Google search their names are always in for a wonderful surprise. The GF is way ahead of you, and you've already been mentally bummed.

Looking back, and judging by the time she stopped posting, it's pretty much nailed on that nesayir was Natalie Sawyer herself. As GF coups go, having Natalie Sawyer discussing the prospect of bumming her with you is pretty fucking awesome.

I'm inclined to agree with you. Plus, all that "insider knowledge" and stuff, the sly digs against fellow SSN presenters and the fake incredulity when people started pointing out she was fat.

I'm sure I've posted this on this very thread before, but the weird thing is, "nesayir" spelt backwards is Riya Sen, who is an Indian actress/model. That makes me query the above. Incidentally, this is Riya Sen.

Riya+Sen+Hot+wallpaper+%25282%2529.JPG

riya_sen.jpg

riya-sen-sexy-Smile.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
That'll suit her

All style and no substance

Don't really agree with that CB, while I don't really find her attractive she obviously knows her sport unlike a lot of the other female presenters on Sky.

The intricacies of cricket scoring are quite often their downfall when reading the autocue.

That'll suit her

All style and no substance

In fairness none of the SSN female presenters are chosen for their sporting and journalistic excellence (male ones too for that matter, wasn't one of them on Blue Peter??)

Sawyer was a runner until she blagged a shot in front of camera, some producer onbviously thought 'hmmm okay nice boat'.

Gallacher especially, strikes me as an uber cunt.