You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Star Trek - The Shit, or Just Shit?

madstock

Star Trek  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Star Trek

• Klingon? Klinkers more like it - it is SHIT
    • Full power to.. yeah, whatever - Star Trek is THE SHIT (in a good way)

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Got to love that I’ve got so far under your skin you’re going back through old posts. 

Nah you mentioned Star Trek in another thread and someone else who finds you hysterical pointed it out to me. 

As your posts above show you're a first class fucking beut Numero.  I'm glad you've broken your mini flounce. 

59 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Nah you mentioned Star Trek in another thread and someone else who finds you hysterical pointed it out to me. 

As your posts above show you're a first class fucking beut Numero.  I'm glad you've broken your mini flounce. 

Flounce? What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what that means?  You mentioned it not me. And tell that cunt stig to get fucked too. This site has been taken over only utter cancers like you. It’s a shithole because of people like you. Bad people who deserve the worst. 

25 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hope you flounce into the afterlife, cunt. 

Oh dear. Mentioning cancer and wishing death on people and you've only been back a day.

With those such thoughts swirling between those pointy ears are you sure the Internet is a healthy medium for you to express yourself Spocky?

Are we uncovering the real reasons behind your sperodic flounces? Hmm, If so good for you.

On 04/04/2022 at 17:31, Numero Veinticinco said:

Why must we take it that she was not on the Enterprise? You've made that up. She could have been anywhere, including the Enterprise. We will know soon because she will be in SNW, and that'll be canon that she was. Until this point she could have been on another ship, but nothing supports that either. Without canon showing where she was, any option is open. You're making a very strange choice to believe that she wasn't. Backed up by nothing. I'm glad you've stepped away from the ridiculous, incorrect statement you made though. Even if it was fucking painful getting there. Now, I'll move on to your other claims. 

'sniggers'

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Oh dear. Mentioning cancer and wishing death on people and you've only been back a day.

With those such thoughts swirling between those pointy ears are you sure the Internet is a healthy medium for you to express yourself Spocky?

Are we uncovering the real reasons behind your sperodic flounces? Hmm, If so good for you.

Been back? I didn’t go anywhere. Flounces? I’ve never flounced. None of this made up nonsense bothers me at all. Maybe you’re confusing flouncing for not posting for a few days, because you’re an educationally subnormal idiot. 

Is that the best you could do whilst crying about it in bed last night, then going through old posts. Sad cunt. You’re an absolute cancer to this site. Thick as mince. 

25 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Been back? I didn’t go anywhere. Flounces? I’ve never flounced. None of this made up nonsense bothers me at all. Maybe you’re confusing flouncing for not posting for a few days, because you’re an educationally subnormal idiot. 

Is that the best you could do whilst crying about it in bed last night, then going through old posts. Sad cunt. You’re an absolute cancer to this site. Thick as mince. 

Hmm "not posting for a few days" puts on Jarvis Cocker common people voice.. are you sure? 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Uncalled for.  Just ignore and move on. 

You know what was uncalled for, Pete? It was uncalled for to insult my family with disgusting terms. It's uncalled for to call me racist. It was uncalled for to call me a right wing Tory. It was uncalled for to bump this thread three times without me being involved. Still, no cunt said anything about that, it's only when I say something distasteful that the pitchforks come out. It's entirely called for, and I'd love to sit and watch it happen. I'd stroke one out, listening to 'you got the music in you' on my Sony Walkman, and laugh my bollocks off into orbit.

16 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You know what was uncalled for, Pete? It was uncalled for to insult my family with disgusting terms. It's uncalled for to call me racist. It was uncalled for to call me a right wing Tory. It was uncalled for to bump this thread three times without me being involved. Still, no cunt said anything about that, it's only when I say something distasteful that the pitchforks come out. It's entirely called for, and I'd love to sit and watch it happen. I'd stroke one out, listening to 'you got the music in you' on my Sony Walkman, and laugh my bollocks off into orbit.

Uncalled for. Move on.

33 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Ah ok. I understand your response then (even if I personally think it was uncalled for). 
I have him on ignore so I can't see what he's saying.  He makes himself look like a prick with his comments though. 

Anyway, Trek. I watched the JJTrek from 2009 again last weekend.  I forgot how un Star Trek it was.  Great Sci-fi action film, rubbish Trek film. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pete said:

Anyway, Trek. I watched the JJTrek from 2009 again last weekend.  I forgot how un Star Trek it was.  Great Sci-fi action film, rubbish Trek film. 

Picard season 3 soon, too. After the abomination that was season 2, I'm really looking forward to it. The new show runner is 'old Trek', and this has the entire TNG cast, so might be what Picard should have been all along. 

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ah ok. I understand your response then (even if I personally think it was uncalled for). 
I have him on ignore so I can't see what he's saying.  He makes himself look like a prick with his comments though. 

Uncalled for that. Move on.

16 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Picard season 3 soon, too. After the abomination that was season 2, I'm really looking forward to it. The new show runner is 'old Trek', and this has the entire TNG cast, so might be what Picard should have been all along. 

If people take a different veiw on it will you get really really  upset throw a silly tantrum and wish death upon them like you have in some of the posts highlighted above? 

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

TNG Season 8. 

19 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I fear the worst to be honest.