You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

That looks like most of the regulars in. Rob can't play this week, and I've tried ringing Mick a few times this week but he's not got back to me. No idea what's happening with Al, but I'm sure Dave will have asked him.

Sound, well Ged makes 15, and then if Al can't play, we can get Jonny or someone to make it up to 16. I'll pick teams later when I find out who's playing.

Don't forget, everyone owes Ted a quid for the new ball.

1. Cain

2. Ted

3. Hendy (if there's space)

4. Dave

5. Mark

6. Richie T

7. Woo

8. Cris

9. BDD

10. Algeo

11. John G

12. Paul

13. Ste Mc

14. Ste Has

15. Ged

That's the current list. It doesn't look like Al is playing, so shall I just tell Jonny he is playing?

There is absolutely no way that we were only 6 goals ahead when someone called the scored 8-2. We had pretty much scored from every chance we created, whereas Hendy stopped everything yous shot. I had scored 4 goals by that stage, and there is just no way that we had only scored 4 more goals on top of that. We were ahead by at least 10 goals I reckon.

Mark, there was at least 3 times last night when you pulled pout of a tackle against me. I hope that the whole debate about your aggression hasn't resulted in you cutting out all the tackles. That wasn't the point that was originally being made. You defo should have booted me when I was on the ground!

Anyway, it was still a very good game, and one of the strangest I've played in on a Thursday night. Your team had more of the ball and more attempts, but thanks to Hendy, you couldn't score.

MOTM was Hendy.

THIS

I may have to take a week off to nurse a pulled hamstring, I was done after 5 minutes. Bad times.

Says a lot about your game that nobody even knew you'd done your hamstring. And I don't mean that in a good way either.

That was just a joke with Dave U, I was telling him I am a changed man.

The only tackles I would of pulled out of would of been ones were I thought I weren't going to win them and getting back in position would of been a better option. When you slipped and were on the floor, I thought it just wasn't cricket to go kicking at somebody on the floor. If the ball can be won fairly I will be going for it. Not going to change the way I play because it upsets a few people. As for shouting at people to do stuff, I have give up on that, it is the same dopey bastards who don't seem to listen anyway.

I lied to you sorry boys, due to the horce racing festivities meaning nobheads in ugly dresses and stupid hats will want lots of shots and cocktails from around 6pm... I can't play!

2. Dave U

3. John G

4. Zeke

5. Mark

6. Rob

7. Cain