You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Truth time

Remmie

OK so we've established the forum is a bit shit at the moment though it's had some good points and the GF tournament is definitely one of them. Now we need to establish what sucks. And saying where's the poll every 3 posts is definitely one of them. Don't be afraid to shoot from the hip, I have my vices, but point them out and prepare for aids

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon what's quite annoying and irritating is when a few people thinking they are Billy Big Bollocks, and moaning like fuck about how it was better when this place was all just fields.

I mean fair dues if you bring anything new to the table, but it's not like Aids and bollocks haven't been done before on the GF is it?

And now just to piss you off more, a smilie - :tease:

I reckon what's quite annoying and irritating is when a few people thinking they are Billy Big Bollocks, and moaning like fuck about how it was better when this place was all just fields.

I mean fair dues if you bring anything new to the table, but it's not like Aids and bollocks haven't been done before on the GF is it?

And now just to piss you off more, a smilie - :tease:

you're right. it was done back before you started posting on here. you know, back when you were shoving bananas up your poopchute, and before you'd figured out how to make them your avatar. in fact, every post i've done today is a post i've probably posted before, so it's hardly a lack of originality on my part. it's more like i'm a broken record!

OK so we've established the forum is a bit shit at the moment though it's had some good points and the GF tournament is definitely one of them. Now we need to establish what sucks. And saying where's the poll every 3 posts is definitely one of them. Don't be afraid to shoot from the hip, I have my vices, but point them out and prepare for aids

Ure trying to move onto Geldorfs ground ......

Guest shaunshanks

Having a dig at peoples spelling and grammar, just bumps a post up and gets it into an arguement for no reason.

Although i realise now that Stu is a Ginog, and a short one at that, im not upset by his comments any more.

Having a dig at peoples spelling and grammar, just bumps a post up and gets it into an arguement for no reason.

Although i realise now that Stu is a Ginog, and a short one at that, im not upset by his comments any more.

Not being able to punctuate or spell and not actually understanding that Stu isn't a ginog; and that the right to call him one might have to be earned.

For instance, I wouldn't make jokes about Chris looking like a girl unless I had made sure, after a long time putting the hours in on here, that we definitely had an understanding of having no respect for each other. You can't just bank on that shit on your first day!

Not being able to punctuate or spell and not actually understanding that Stu isn't a ginog; and that the right to call him one might have to be earned.

For instance, I wouldn't make jokes about Chris looking like a girl unless I had made sure, after a long time putting the hours in on here, that we definitely had an understanding of having no respect for each other. You can't just bank on that shit on your first day!

fuck that. fuck people if they can't take a joke. i am the only person alive that is above ridicule.

Guest shaunshanks

Sorry Stu, but wasnt it said in the "how tall are you" thread that you were of the ginger haired group who inhabit this fair land?

And not being here long means i cant take the piss? sod that.

Sorry Stu, but wasnt it said in the "how tall are you" thread that you were of the ginger haired group who inhabit this fair land?

And not being here long means i cant take the piss? sod that.

I was actually being playful. Of course you can take the piss but I just thought I'd let you in on the fact I'm not ginger, in case you found out in years to come you'd been making a really lame joke for nothing and it broke your heart.

Guest shaunshanks

Then i retract my comment, could have sworn it said you were, and i dont get upset about those things, so no need to worry.

Does my dry sarcastic wit not come across to you? i am trying, and please dont say "yes very".