You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Questionnaire For Final Year Project

Guest kiddoclown

Guest kiddoclown

I'm doing a questionnaire for my final year project concerning E-Fanzine like this website, it would be nice and appreaciated if you can spend 5-7 minutes to just fill up 17 questions below. Thanks.

Here is the link to the questionnaire Click Here Plz

Guest kiddoclown
What's it got to do with tits?

The title of the project i proposed is E-Fanzine on e-community area for Liverpool FC, so i need your comment to enhance my E-Fanzine's usability. Please help, I need at least 15 responses. C'mon guys. Thanks.

The title of the project i proposed is E-Fanzine on e-community area for Liverpool FC, so i need your comment to enhance my E-Fanzine's usability. Please help, I need at least 15 responses. C'mon guys. Thanks.

:D :D I repeat, what's it got to do with tits?

Grow up. All i wanted is your help. If you r not helping, plz stay out. And by the way you guys r no more teenagers, plz respect others.

Well how's about YOU stop talking to the people you are asking for help like shit then for a start?

If you want peoples help, you are going the wrong way about it.

Well how's about YOU stop talking to the people you are asking for help like shit then for a start?

If you want peoples help, you are going the wrong way about it.

Sorry, didnt mean to be rude but ive tried to ask for help nicely. So plz, can anyone help? it will be much appreaciated. I really need this by next monday. Sorry if i've offended someone here.

And, i'd to say thanks for those for really did helped out. Thank you Thank you!

Grow up. All i wanted is your help. If you r not helping, plz stay out. And by the way you guys r no more teenagers, plz respect others.
OK several things. Learn to spell or you will lose marks, it's "are" and "please". Secondly your link is to a picture of bert and Ernie. When you learn to dress yourself, give me a call and I'll do your questionnaire

OK several things. Learn to spell or you will lose marks, it's "are" and "please". Secondly your link is to a picture of bert and Ernie. When you learn to dress yourself, give me a call and I'll do your questionnaire

thanks for telling me about the link man...someone might have changed it...here it is again click here thanks

when it says "this website" anywhere in the survey, does that mean the TLW or that online survey website?

the TLW website itself, thanks for helping man...appreciate it..god bless