You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Armchair supporter or matchday regular?

NelCarra

After reading this guess im lucky really

Ive not missed a single game for about 6 and a bit seasons now and before that got to about 80% of our games home and away

It has cost me my marrige though and 2 other relationships but to be honest i just cant give it up

I love matchdays especially the aways nothing like being at the theatre of shattered dreams when we win !!!!!!

Guest Will Warmer
After reading this guess im lucky really

Ive not missed a single game for about 6 and a bit seasons now and before that got to about 80% of our games home and away

It has cost me my marrige though and 2 other relationships but to be honest i just cant give it up

I love matchdays especially the aways nothing like being at the theatre of shattered dreams when we win !!!!!!

Newbie, or someone I've not seen before. I'll take this oppotunity to waste time playing 'through the keyhole' to guess about a feature of the new concealed member.

This guys alright I think to myself. Knows the score, can hold his own, has a comment to make about Gary Nev or two. Leaves his women for LFC and probably beats them down if they argue about it.

I would hazard a guess that he has a moustache.

Newbie, or someone I've not seen before. I'll take this oppotunity to waste time playing 'through the keyhole' to guess about a feature of the new concealed member.

This guys alright I think to myself. Knows the score, can hold his own, has a comment to make about Gary Nev or two. Leaves his women for LFC and probably beats them down if they argue about it.

I would hazard a guess that he has a moustache.

christ the bloke leaves a comment & you go and suggest he may be a wife beater,uncalled for that!

PTS Member go to most home League games, dont miss home champions league matches either, cant be bothered with League and FA cup for some reason never excited me. Being going since 86 on and off till 2000 when I had a bit of spare cash and started going regular, only missed 3 home games in the last 3 years. Im also on the neverending waiting list for season tickets.

I'm an Armchair fan, although the chairs I sit in rarely have arms. I drive about 20 miles to a pub called Fado on weekends with my friend who's a Tottenham fan at about 5:30am to watch games because I prefer to see them live. Most of the games shown on TV here in Texas are aired at least an hour after they're played. That and I get free coffee at Fado.

I'm hoping to get to see my first match at Anfield (crosses self) sometime in March around St. Patricks as I'll be visiting my girl in France, and I'm planning on making a trip to Liverpool. It'd be nice to see some of you lot and have a drink, so if anybody would like to show me around, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I take my armchair to the game.

managed more than usual away games last season & went to 3 euro aways too.

don't see why it matters. I'm mostly pissed at matches & often miss loads when i watch the game back later. sometimes you get a better feel from the stands but by no means is it conclusive to those who watch it on the box.

Usually 3 games a season.33 now and been going since i was 11,with my dad and uncle.Everybody reckons easyjet are cheap,usually are until our fixtures are released!!Never taken the Belfast/Liverpool boat but will be at the Spurs game on 23rd Sept,and considering going this way.Anybody on here been on it??Not good with boats,so not sure i fancy 8 hrs on it!

Usually 3 games a season.33 now and been going since i was 11,with my dad and uncle.Everybody reckons easyjet are cheap,usually are until our fixtures are released!!Never taken the Belfast/Liverpool boat but will be at the Spurs game on 23rd Sept,and considering going this way.Anybody on here been on it??Not good with boats,so not sure i fancy 8 hrs on it!

Been on it, It has a good atmosphere if a few supporters clubs are going. The 8 hours will fly by with the atmosphere. Not to mention if you leave on a night before boat. The bar staff usually give you a late one and theres cabins to kip off your hangover before the match. Only to be pissed by kick off the next day.

I got it cheaper flying Belfast city airport to Birmingham, then getting the train. Saved 27 quid on what easyjet would of charged from international.