You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ok not to piss on anyones chips but the girls in the last page or two seem to be of a different type to the pics posted before (all still hot obviously) they seem to be more 'titty city' thread material than talent fest. I don't know how to explain this but hopefully some will understand.

oh one from me...

tumblr_kwm90o88eh1qznavao1_500.jpg

Ok not to piss on anyones chips but the girls in the last page or two seem to be of a different type to the pics posted before (all still hot obviously) they seem to be more 'titty city' thread material than talent fest. I don't know how to explain this but hopefully some will understand.

I know what you mean.

Although both look similar Katy Perry would go in the 'Titty City' thread whereas Zooey Deschanel would be in the 'Talent fest' thread.

I know what you mean.

Although both look similar Katy Perry would go in the 'Titty City' thread whereas Zooey Deschanel would be in the 'Talent fest' thread.

EXACTLY the best way to put it. Well done my man.

Good grief, so, so wrong. You two are hereby banned from posting in the TC thread for fear of fucking it up completely!

oh one from me...

tumblr_kwm90o88eh1qznavao1_500.jpg

That's a TC worthy post if ever there was one:

The funky lights contrasting with the kitsch headboard and fine quality sheets. Splendid stuff.

Good grief, so, so wrong. You two are hereby banned from posting in the TC thread for fear of fucking it up completely!

You know what Owen now that I've had a chance to explore the TC thread more deeply I sense that you are right, Neko is doing a sterling job over there (as has James been doing in this thread). Hmm lets just agree that the TC and TF threads are for images all of a higher calibre than your regular thread about the fairer sex on this forum.

You know what Owen now that I've had a chance to explore the TC thread more deeply I sense that you are right, Neko is doing a sterling job over there (as has James been doing in this thread). Hmm lets just agree that the TC and TF threads are for images all of a higher calibre than your regular thread about the fairer sex on this forum.

Concurred, young man.

Concurred, young man.

and seconded.

for a minute there, i thought i was going to have to step in with a few negs and a threat to take TC to the MF.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davelfc
this one is shot about five minutes from my house - the mighty fraser river in the background, taken from one of the towers along columbia street in new westminster.

fascinating.

There's a river in the background?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of turning gay for a bit.

It's all the same innit, like shaved Thompsons Gazelle's, they're all easy to fuck and ultimately a set of cunts.

You slap one of their tits really fucking hard and they just get shitty and fall to bits about it. At least I can have a few drinks and a proper fight with a bloke, before noshing him off.