You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pro Evo remake of Istanbul

Paul Don

Not quite 100% accurate but more importantly Josemi nowhere to be seen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTsRCnqOmbk&search=pro%20evo%20remake

You have to wonder though, what kind of utter loser put that together? Really. I can just see the smug cunts face. Wow I relived a real football game. Time to tug off about tomb raider. On my aids wish list I think we have a new number 1

How do you get the carlsberg sign on the kit ect. doest that conme with the updates ya can download of the web.

if it is pro evo4 download We8 with superpatch. Or Evn We9 which The jap version of Pes 5. You can even download a patch where it has the kop signing

WE* pAtch

Download the gold version , and away you go, its nearly upto date with teams upto the end of last season (04/05)

Guest TK-421

Some of the goals could have been done better but its a great effort. Would be nice to see the penalties in full too. Crespo's first goal is very good. It would take an awful long time to do, unless you had a friend playing as Milan, which is cheating.

Iv been having a look at how they make the updates on the web. And it doesnt seem to hard.(if ya know computers). Ya basicaly need to copy your disk to an image file on ya pc. Then update the data using a few proggrams, some are made just for pro evo updating. You can even add players faces if you have a photo who are not mapped into the game. Id love to have my mug on pro evo. Then you just burn it to dvd and away you go. I may give it ago and make a lpool version of pro evo with all the crowd songs and player faces ect.

Iv been having a look at how they make the updates on the web. And it doesnt seem to hard.(if ya know computers). Ya basicaly need to copy your disk to an image file on ya pc. Then update the data using a few proggrams, some are made just for pro evo updating. You can even add players faces if you have a photo who are not mapped into the game. Id love to have my mug on pro evo. Then you just burn it to dvd and away you go. I may give it ago and make a lpool version of pro evo with all the crowd songs and player faces ect.

He he

I must admit to spending a few hours (there was nothing on the telly and my missus was out) editing the players in Pro Evo on PS2. Have now got a team of oddballs and freaks with bizarre hair, Hannibal Lecter facial masks, Sissoko like goggles and hair bands.

The bloke I have up front is called Purple Aki. He's lethal!

Nothing to see here, as you were