You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Milan Baros

Rashid

He will score goals if given the confidence to do so, which is why he scores so many the Czechs. Same goes for Cisse and any other striker. I think Milan will be made the main man there, at Anfield last season in the league he was substuted 19 times and started 26 games. Thats hardly confidence shown by our manager especially when we had a striker crisis.

Milan will do well at Villa... I still think it was a mistake to sell to fund Crouch.

He will score goals if given the confidence to do so, which is why he scores so many the Czechs. Same goes for Cisse and any other striker. I think Milan will be made the main man there, at Anfield last season in the league he was substuted 19 times and started 26 games. Thats hardly confidence shown by our manager especially when we had a striker crisis.

Milan will do well at Villa... I still think it was a mistake to sell to fund Crouch.

Are you ever going to change the record? You find a way to bring Crouch into absolutely every thread you post on. You dont rate him fair enough but please stop going on for fuck sake.

Emile Heskey

94-95 Leicester City 1 Games

95-96 Leicester City 7 Goals, 30 Games

96-97 Leicester City 10 Goals, 35 Games

97-98 Leicester City 10 Goals, 35 Games

98-99 Leicester City 6 Goals, 30 Games

99-00 Liverpool 3 Goals, 12 Games

00-01 Liverpool 14 Goals, 36 Games

01-02 Liverpool 9 Goals, 35 Games,

02-03 Liverpool 6 Goals, 32 Games

03-04 Liverpool 7 Goals, 35 Games

04-05 Birmingham City 10 Goals, 34 Games

Total Premier League Games: 315

Total Premier League Goals: 82

Goal every 3.7 Games

Assists: 17 (2001-2005)

Has CL experience and international experience, supported Liverpool as a kid and been around in the PL years.

Peter Crouch

01-02 Aston Villa 2 Goals, 12 Games

02-03 Aston Villa 14 Games

03-04 Aston Villa 4 Goals, 16 Games

04-05 Southampton 12 Goals, 27 Games

Total Premier League Games: 69

Total Premier League Goals: 18

Goal every 3.8 Games

Assists: 7 (2001-2005)

1 international cap, supported Chelsea as a kid and had 6 good months in PL.

Info from:

Emile Heskey

Peter Crouch

Heskey scores more goals per game, causes just as much problems as Crouch and has more than double the amount of assists in the last 4 seasons.

How else can we measure Adam? I think Heskey is shit and a fraud, but looking at what he has done, he is better than Crouch.

Emile Heskey

94-95 Leicester City 1 Games

95-96 Leicester City 7 Goals, 30 Games

96-97 Leicester City 10 Goals, 35 Games

97-98 Leicester City 10 Goals, 35 Games

98-99 Leicester City 6 Goals, 30 Games

99-00 Liverpool 3 Goals, 12 Games

00-01 Liverpool 14 Goals, 36 Games

01-02 Liverpool 9 Goals, 35 Games,

02-03 Liverpool 6 Goals, 32 Games

03-04 Liverpool 7 Goals, 35 Games

04-05 Birmingham City 10 Goals, 34 Games

Total Premier League Games: 315

Total Premier League Goals: 82

Goal every 3.7 Games

Assists: 17 (2001-2005)

Has CL experience and international experience, supported Liverpool as a kid and been around in the PL years.

Peter Crouch

01-02 Aston Villa 2 Goals, 12 Games

02-03 Aston Villa 14 Games

03-04 Aston Villa 4 Goals, 16 Games

04-05 Southampton 12 Goals, 27 Games

Total Premier League Games: 69

Total Premier League Goals: 18

Goal every 3.8 Games

Assists: 7 (2001-2005)

1 international cap, supported Chelsea as a kid and had 6 good months in PL.

Info from:

Emile Heskey

Peter Crouch

Whatever. All that really counts is that one is a proven failure at Liverpool (and you were his most vocal critic), and the other has barely kicked a ball for us. If you aren't prepared to give him a chance, you're not worthy of the name Liverpool fan. Now I know you love the club Rash, so suck it up for six months and give him a chance. In fact, I'm prepared (for the good of the forum) to donate a tenner to the HJC if you don't mention his name negatively again before Christmas. What do you say?

Oh, and by the way, Djimi's absense from the bench last night means he's not back yet, before you try and worm that one into our other deal.

Whatever. All that really counts is that one is a proven failure at Liverpool (and you were his most vocal critic), and the other has barely kicked a ball for us. If you aren't prepared to give him a chance, you're not worthy of the name Liverpool fan. Now I know you love the club Rash, so suck it up for six months and give him a chance. In fact, I'm prepared (for the good of the forum) to donate a tenner to the HJC if you don't mention his name negatively again before Christmas. What do you say?

Oh, and by the way, Djimi's absense from the bench last night means he's not back yet, before you try and worm that one into our other deal.

Exactly Paul. Heskey got the dogs abuse by you know when he was here and now he's really good.

Will you match my tenner for every time you fuck up? Come on, Rash - you know it makes sense and it might just be the most populist thing you've ever done on here.

No not every time I fuck up. I will pay £10 if I break the deal once or more between now and the new year.