You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Take this to pieces if you want to.

Nick Leeson

Just finished a long conversation with agent mulder and he agrees with me. Yesterday's match was fixed. Here's the full story.

Liverpool have agreed to sell Gerrard to Chelsea and Chelsea have agreed to pay top ruble.

The conditions of the deal are that it has to look like he's staying so that other clubs don't start sniffing about. They know that whoever buys will have to pay what it takes but they also know there's a cap to how much any club will pay, even them. That's why he threw that tackle in early yesterday, so's not to make it too obvious like. He also isn't allowed to score against, play well against, injure or argue with any of the Chelsea playing or coaching staff.

He isn't allowed to motivate his team when playing against Chelsea and if Chelsea are being beaten he has to do what it takes to make sure that doesn't happen. None of these conditions particularly arse Mourinho, he just wants to test Gerrard to see if he'll do as he's told.

Benitez is also in on this as he wants the money to spend on new players and the investment opportunities don't look too promising. Benitez thought about stripping him of the captaincy but Mourinho wouldn't accept that as it would signal there was an issue and alert Real, AC Milan, etc who might not be willing to pay as much as Chelsea but might be willing to offer decent players in swap deals.

I asked Mulder about a couple of things during yesterday's game.

One was when the ball was passed to Gerrard just as we were on the break. He held on to it for about 5/6 seconds when a clear pass to Riise was available in order to give the Chelsea midfielders time to get back.

Another break was with Hamman moving with the ball when we were 3 on 3. Gerrard just stopped where he stood, refusing to go on a run in fear of Hamman playing him through and leaving him with a scoring opportunity.

He confirmed both of my suspicions, concurring with my original theory that Steven Gerrard can fuck right off!

I don't care if we only get £750,000 for him now - just go.

Like the title of this thread says, I expect it to be taken to pieces but too many unusual things happened yesterday and I really think it'll only ever come out in about 20 years in some cunts autobiography. It may sound far fetched to you but if you'd heard what Grobelaar did on a forum the day after the match would you have believed it. Roman has mafia links. Mourinho is a cunt. It's all possible.

I never vote anyway. So you're safe on that score.

Seriously though can anyone give a good reason why he didn't put a single ounce of effort in? He's the captain of the club he loved as a kid and says he still does now. He was in a cup final. A large portion of his wages are paid by people who probably go without more important things just so they can witness the team they love achieve success.

Why was there no aggression whatsover bar those two early challenges for the cameras? Why can he snarl like a bulldog in games against teams like villa and boro yet not say boo to anybody yesterday? Why does he not encourage his team mates? If he can't do these things why hasn't he given back the armband or been stripped of it? Everyone knows Carragher would be a better captain!

As hard as at it to imagine I think Carragher's effort would double given the armband because it would make him so unbelievably proud. Why doesn't Gerrard feel the same pride? If he does why isn't it visible?

It was his job yesterday to motivate the players once they walked on the pitch and he couldn't be arsed. I think he did worse but even if he didn't all the questions above are still valid.

Answer the Grobelaar question: Would you have believed it if you'd heard it the next day in somewhere like here?

Maybe. They accept his medioce leadership though.

Like I said: I know this is completely unbelievable and nobody would dare even dream it's true but...

It does happen.

It has happened in this country.

It has happened at this club.

You can come back with 'this is shit', you're a prick', etc but just as i don't have anything substantial to prove my view noone has anything to disprove it either. I've paid my money and I've waited my 15 years for the title like everyone else. I'd feel worse if this is true than I did yesterday after wtaching the game. I know that.

All I know is he played extraordinarily badly yesterday and I can't just accept he had a bad game. Something made me feel sick about that game.

this isn't law and there's no repercussion. it's an opinion not an instruction. so whether you have to or don't have to prove a negative is irrelevant. I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm not even asking you to believe it.

Gerrard was drugged by eddie congo cos' he wants to be our skipper next year.

However, what rhinosaur has to say is senseless too. Lets summise a situation that involves x amount of spectators and numerous players, and regards the ineptitude of one of the perfomers. Fan (a) might have a different perspective to fan (b), the content is irrelevant as it is only perspective. On the basis of epistemology, the only way of proving this would be to question the parties involved, including the players. As the discussion is between fan (a) and fan (b) would you not say that the onus is on themselves to prove who is right? If so, the content is irrelevant as either one won't get the interviews, nor the honesty, in order to prove who was right. That's what I am saying. I am not saying Skeet is right, far from it.