You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (Dec 2-3 2017)

tlw content

pogba_redcard.jpg

It goes without saying I didn’t watch the United - Arsenal game, but I may as well have given how many people I heard going on about it. I didn’t watch the MOTD highlights either, but I did watch the ‘highlights of the highlights’ bit, where Alan Shearer and Ian Wright review the main incidents and then give absolutely terrible takes on them.

My observations based on that are as follows:

Firstly, if Mignolet had been beaten like Cech on United’s first goal, some of our fans would want him strung up.  

Secondly, the little lay off from Martial was one of the best pieces of play I’ve seen all season. He’s too good and has too much flair and style to be wasted playing for Mourinho, it annoys me that they have him. He’d be incredible for us, if he could find his way into the 18 man squad that is. 

Arsenal were robbed of a penalty because Welbeck didn’t stay down and instead tried to get up and play on. Scandalous decision from the ref and yet more evidence that there is absolutely no benefit in trying to play honestly. 

Pogba was hilariously sent off, and it was the right decision even though it was probably accidental. Also, what the fuck is Bellerin doing tackling like that, the weirdo. It doesn’t excuse Pogba’s recklessness but Bellerin needs to work on his tackling technique as that was just bizarre. 

A few days earlier Pogba been saying he hopes Man City players pick up injuries and have to miss games. Now he misses the Manchester derby through suspension. The old Karma Chameleon coming through big time there. 

Finally, I don’t think there has ever been a more insignificant little jabroni who has ever bothered me more than Jesse Lingard. I fucking hate him. I hate everything about him. I hate his first name. I hate his second name because it sounds Scandinavian yet has an 'a' missing so it's neither one thing nor another. I hate his ugly face. I hate his goal celebrations. I hate him. I’d never tire of hitting him in the face with a shovel.  

“Best game of the season” apparently. Sorry but no, any United win automatically rules it out of the running for that. If they’d lost, then yeah I could get on board with that. They should have done too by all accounts, as Arsenal hammered them but kept being foiled by that werewolf looking cunt in the United goal.

Have to laugh at all the fawning over this game when from what I’ve heard they were like two drunks fighting outside a boozer at 2am. Just taking wild swings at each other because neither could defend. No wonder United are usually so negative if this is what happens when they open up. De Gea made more saves than any keeper in Premier League history apparently. Fucking hell. 

The sooner he fucks off the better. Here’s the thing that bothers me. What are Madrid fucking playing at? They almost had him a few years ago yet they haven’t come back in for him. What happened to their kid in a toy shop “I want that one” mentality? When that kid is told "no" he'll just sit down in the aisle and wail until he gets their own way. That used to be Madrid.

Now it’s Barcelona pulling that shit all the time. Look at the league table you fucking knobs, Barca are handing you your arses. You know what you need? A world class keeper, that’s what. So go and get him you fascist pricks. 

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that PL Round Ups are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for THREE MONTHS.

I fully agree on Lingard. The guy is lucky there's no IQ test involved in being a footballer, as he's obviously borderline retarded. I can't figure out who I hate more actually. Him or Pogba?

In relation to Bony, there's got to be a gag there relating to "Bony being hungry" I'll leave that in your capable hands