You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One for Tom R!!! :-)

Mark P

Note how the offal omitted this quote (on his decision notto go to Chelsea): "The decision was hard in some respects, and my head was battered for a bit, but not difficult in others."

It should have been the easiest decision he'll ever have to make in his over-paid life.

Wanker.

Guest Dancing Dave
I wish Gerrard would just shut the fuck up.

I agree with Tom. Easiest decision in the world if he was as committed to the Reds as he has always claimed to have been.

Great. You can hold Tom's coat when he says it to Steven's face.

Great. You can hold Tom's coat when he says it to Steven's face.

When I see him next, I might well just do that actually.

Here's a funny story and anotehr example of why gerrard is bit if a dick.

My mate works in a butchers in Crosby. One day a black Beemer with black windows pulls up outside the shop and some meat head is in the passenger seat and rolls down th window and shouts from the car "Eh la, get us half a pound of bacon will ya!" he then pauses and says, "and not too fucking salty. this is for Steven Gerrard's breakfast!".

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.

The guy comes back regularly, sits in the car and barks out his Masters meat order. My mate has told him to tell Gerrard to get of his lazy arse and buy his own fucking meat produce, to which the fella usually replies, "Steven Gerrard doesn't do his own shopping, don't be silly!". Like he's some kind of fucking royalty or something.

Fuckin'ell. What kind of man has a chief bacon-buyer on his books?

Steven Gerrard - Great player. Complete fucking helmet.

Guest Dancing Dave
Dave what do you think about the way Steven did it.

If we can agree that the average footballer is no genius, which average footballer wouldn't consider a 100% raise?? Forget all that loyalty bollox, it's gone now. Ask any Evertonian. I'm just glad he's still ours. I can believe Tom's story though....ffs.

When I see him next, I might well just do that actually.

Here's a funny story and anotehr example of why gerrard is bit if a dick.

My mate works in a butchers in Crosby. One day a black Beemer with black windows pulls up outside the shop and some meat head is in the passenger seat and rolls down th window and shouts from the car "Eh la, get us half a pound of bacon will ya!" he then pauses and says, "and not too fucking salty. this is for Steven Gerrard's breakfast!".

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.

The guy comes back regularly, sits in the car and barks out his Masters meat order. My mate has told him to tell Gerrard to get of his lazy arse and buy his own fucking meat produce, to which the fella usually replies, "Steven Gerrard doesn't do his own shopping, don't be silly!". Like he's some kind of fucking royalty or something.

Fuckin'ell. What kind of man has a chief bacon-buyer on his books?

Steven Gerrard - Great player. Complete fucking helmet.

He's obviously copying Fowler then 'cos I heard the exact same 'exclusive' about Robbie from a bitter blue a few years ago.

Did anyone consider that perhaps Gerrard is a Muslim?

And what about the winter- wouldn't the door to the butcher shop be closed? And how does the bacon get from the butcher to the beemer?

Perhaps the butcher will be wrapping Steven al-HajGerrard's bacon in his old no 17 shirts? And should he be eating bacon, which is 80% fat? Hasn't he read Charlottes Web?

I smell not bacon, but a wind-up.

• Upvote 1