You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Liverpool Way xbox fifa 12 league

rondeco

I've set up a league on xbox for this and am hoping a good few will join. I tried this before on the techy thread but not enough interest.

The league is called 'the liverpool way'

and the abbreviation is 'TLW'

Password will be given out when team picks are happening.

Put your names on here if you are interested and we'll start doing team pics soon.

Put your username and xbox tag so I can sort it all out. CHeers ears

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules are as follows:

1) Disconnections:

No player is allowed to intentionally disconnect for any reason. Any disconnections during a league game must be made known to the league co-ordinators. However, accidental disconnections do occur and the rules have been written to take this into account. If a player disconnects while they are winning, a rematch is immediately scheduled. However, if a player disconnects while drawing or losing the game, a walkover is awarded to the other player. Each player is responsible for their own connection. These rules are final and the cause of the disconnect is irrelevant once it occurs, no exceptions will be given so do not contact players directly looking for a rematch.

1.1) Problems Connecting To Opponent:

If you can’t connect to another player the first thing to do is check your NAT settings. To do this bring up the Xbox guide and go to settings. From here choose System Settings and then Network settings. Select 'Test Xbox Live Connection' from the list and wait for the results. If your NAT is Strict or Moderate it will tell you and you will need to change it to Open, if it is already Open then you will pass the test and do not need to make any changes your connection is fine.

If your connection is either Strict or Moderate then go to Portforward and choose your router make and model from the list. On the next page select Xbox Live 360 and follow the instructions on screen on how to log in to your router and forward the necessary ports. Note it asks for the IP you wish to forward to, this will be the static IP you give your Xbox. Once you have done all the steps on screen and given your Xbox a static IP address run the Connection test again and you should now have an Open NAT. If you have any problems getting this to work pm the co-ordinators.

If your NAT appears to be already open and you still have issues connecting contact the co-ordinators.

2) Settings & Custom Formations:

While this rule is unenforceable, each player is expected to have all assisted settings on default.

Custom formations are a part of football, while some people don't like playing against custom formations, there is no rule forbidding using them.

4) Holidays:

If a player is going away on holidays and unable to play their fixtures for a short period then they must contact the co-ordinators in advance and let them know. They will post on the fixtures thread a note to allow that player to play the games for the weeks he is away in advance. Only those fixtures can be played in advance and any others will be void if played.

5) Unplayed fixtures:

a rule to make sure people make an effort to play their games. Each week we will be monitoring people's progress, and if we find people aren't making the effort to play their games they will be kicked from the league and all games played/unplayed will be awarded as a 3-0 walkover to their opponents and they will be blacklisted from joining the leagues again.

Every player is responsible for their own fixtures and getting them played. Best practice is to contact them with an Xbox Live message and/or a PM on boards.ie

If you find a player is not responding to your messages about organising fixtures then contact the co-ordinators.

6) People Quitting Mid Season:

Due to various reasons we have players who sometimes are unable to complete the league season. In the case of these players all fixtures they have will be awarded a walkover to their opponent. Any games played previously will also be given as a walkover to their opponent. If a player quits they are automatically placed at the bottom of the table and will take one of the relegation places at the end of the season. This allows us to keep a group of players in each league who are dedicated to playing their games and making the season enjoyable for everyone involved.

My neighbors have an xbox 360 and I just bought fifa 12 for it. So I have limited access but Id love to play... how does one of these leagues work? Do you have to meet online for a set time?

Also, I bought it used so my online code didnt work, does that mean I cant play?

My neighbors have an xbox 360 and I just bought fifa 12 for it. So I have limited access but Id love to play... how does one of these leagues work? Do you have to meet online for a set time?

Also, I bought it used so my online code didnt work, does that mean I cant play?

You will need an online code. You can probably buy one on ebay if you really want to play online.

Set time i guess when people are available within a week. Thats what i think anyway;.