You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woy dropping Ferdinand for Terry

Biscao

England: Hart, Green, Ruddy - Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Jones, Lescott, Terry - Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young, Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck.

Standby: Butland, Jagielka, Henderson, Johnson, Sturridge

Michael Carrick should be in that squad.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he leave out Micah Richards? Fabio didn't rate him either, only picked him once I think. So why?

he lost his place to zabalettalettaletta at city too so hasn't been playing regularly.

roy probably doesn't know who he is "why is mawio balotelli in this photo album?"

Got to feel for Konchesky a bit. He must have thought he'd done enough this season.

He is still playing isn't he?

He went to Leicester City and as far as I know, is still getting beaten by players far superior to him. I am sure the Konch is devastated, as will be Zamora.

he lost his place to zabalettalettaletta at city too so hasn't been playing regularly.

roy probably doesn't know who he is "why is mawio balotelli in this photo album?"

I don't think Adam Johnson has been playing regularly either or at least starting regular matches. Yet, he's on the standby list.

England: Hart, Green, Ruddy - Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Jones, Lescott, Terry - Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young, Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck.

Standby: Butland, Jagielka, Henderson, Johnson, Sturridge

Michael Carrick should be in that squad.

Who the fuck is Butland?

The squad selection is fucking hilarious I think. Should piss a few manc cunts off as well as the beloved Carrick isn't in there. Rightly so in my opinion, he's a fucking crab living off the quality of the rest of their team. Made up for Carroll and hopefully Henderson might sneak in. The more experience our players can get at this level the better especially with us not being in the champions league at the moment.

I hoep Roy sticks to what he knows and plays 442 with Carroll and another up front and Gerrard and Parker in the middle. It's a shame Lennon didn't get in as I think he's our best winger but there is still enough wide players to make it work.

lets not kid ourselves Henderson is not of the right quality to make the full England squad

he's just there cos of a lack of young talent in midfield

i would've had Micah Richards instead of Lescott, Adam Johnson instead of Downing & Sturridge instead of Milner

only 4 strikers and 1 banned for 2 games and one of them is Defoe?!!??

fuck

think Woy is thinking 5 man midfield with Gerrard supporting Carroll for the France game

Wow. He actually picked Downing? Good lord. This confirms that England will not make it put of the group stage. But then, we already knew that.

Yes and left Adam Johnson on the reserve list.:wow:

The rest of country are about to get Roy'd.

Excellent.

The S** are gonna muller him.