You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just got an ipad

JohnnyH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there will be a thread on here but I can't find it so have chucked this in here rather than starting a new one.

How do I download music to my iPhone 4s for free without jailbreaking it?

Cheers.

Don't think you can without jail breaking it. If you do jb it then there is an app on cydia called music box. Superb. Just like iTunes but everything is free

• 2 months later...
Guest Pistonbroke

I have gotten to grips with my new ipad2 but have a few questions for those of you with extended knowledge.

This "AV Player HD" interests me. If i buy this app, does it basically copy files from my windows PC which has been synced with the ipad straight from the app itself? Do i have to be online with the ipad when i watch the film/s transferred? When i delete said films would i have to also delete them from the icloud service?

Downloaded the free 2gb dropbox which is great for storing/swapping certain files but when i try a film i just continuously get the red cross next to the file. I'm guessing that is to do with the format as they aren't exceeding the storage volume.

Anyone have any decent cricket game app, feedback welcome?

I have gotten to grips with my new ipad2 but have a few questions for those of you with extended knowledge.

This "AV Player HD" interests me. If i buy this app' date=' does it basically copy files from my windows PC which has been synced with the ipad straight from the app itself? Do i have to be online with the ipad when i watch the film/s transferred? When i delete said films would i have to also delete them from the icloud service?

Downloaded the free 2gb dropbox which is great for storing/swapping certain files but when i try a film i just continuously get the red cross next to the file. I'm guessing that is to do with the format as they aren't exceeding the storage volume.

Anyone have any decent cricket game app, feedback welcome?[/quote']

AVplayer is a stand alone app. You open up iTunes then drag and drop movie/tv files into the AVplayer app.

I found it very good on my iPhone, a lot better than VLC.

Guest Pistonbroke
AVplayer is a stand alone app. You open up iTunes then drag and drop movie/tv files into the AVplayer app.

I found it very good on my iPhone, a lot better than VLC.

Cheers.

I found it very good on my iPhone' date=' a lot better than VLC.[/quote']

This. It's easy to transfer, and you won't need Dropbox.

Also Stick Cricket is the must have cricket game.

Guest Pistonbroke
This. It's easy to transfer, and you won't need Dropbox.

Also Stick Cricket is the must have cricket game.

Drobox is handy for transferring other stuff and sharing films/music etc with mates.

Think i'll buy the AV player app tonight and have a play around with it anyway.

Is the stick cricket app the same as the one for PC or more extensive etc?

Got hold of of a folder with over 400 fantasy e-book pdf files, if anyone wants them via Dropbox then just let me know.

• 3 weeks later...