You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket letters

WaltonRed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about the original list , i actually only checked the list retrospectively today after been offered the season ticket out of curiosity. There where only 4 or five seat options available.

There's something seriously strange going on here then. I've moved up about 1000 places since they published the list so you should have moved up the same amount. That would suggest that you were 1400 odd on the original list but they've only offered you it now whereas they apparently sent the emails out to the people on 5th July?

Strange.

2456, fucking gutted!

Is this not pretty straight forward then?

You were 2456 Brownie so when everyone has got their season tickets you either get one through a bit of luck or you will be among the first couple of hundred on the waiting list.

Is this not pretty straight forward then?

You were 2456 Brownie so when everyone has got their season tickets you either get one through a bit of luck or you will be among the first couple of hundred on the waiting list.

I was 2456 and 2000 new ST's were released. The deadline to pay was Monday just gone. I'm now 1391 when I should be 456 or better.

Not sure about the original list , i actually only checked the list retrospectively today after been offered the season ticket out of curiosity. There where only 4 or five seat options available.

Your posts are a bit strange and don't add up?? You obviously paid the fiver to remain on the list recently because you wanted a season ticket and you must have been one of the first to get on the waiting list in 1996. I was number 1149 and I joined in Sept 1997... but you only checked the season ticket list "out of curiosity..." Most people we champing at the bit to see where they were on the list when it was announced that 2000 new ST's were being released, but didn't bother checking even though you'd been on the list for nearly 15 years??

"Out of curiosity" what did you do? Did you buy the season ticket that was offered to you over the phone? I was under the impression that the first 2000 only had until 19th July to decide, so why would they then ring up one of the first people on the list 2 days after the list is closed for the first 2000??

As Brownie said, I hope you are going to complain.

It was pay now or forever hold you peace - take it or leave it and be struck from the list forever!!!

3rd June:

New Season Tickets

Based on the updated Season Ticket waiting list, we also expect to release a number of new Season Tickets for purchase in early July. We would encourage all supporters that confirmed their application in the first phase of the waiting list project to prepare for the possibility of an invitation to purchase a season ticket.

1st July

Liverpool Football Club announced today that it is to make approximately 2,000 new Season Tickets available for the coming season.

The Season Tickets will be issued, on a chronological basis, to those fans at the top of the new waiting list which will be published and made accessible to those supporters who registered, for the first time on Friday on Home - Liverpool FC.

Over the next week, the Club will contact all eligible supporters and explain how they can choose their seats and purchase a Season Ticket.

Managing Director Ian Ayre said: "We're delighted to be able to give 2,000 of our fans, many of whom have waited for years, the opportunity to buy a Season Ticket."

We would encourage all qualifying supporters to wait until the the new waiting list is published tomorrow before contacting the Club for further details.