You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coupons.

Captain Turdseye

Millwall's last minute equaliser last night stopped me from winning £230.

A couple of seasons ago I needed Wolves to get beat to win £250. Jeff Stelling announced in injury time "Theres a goal at Molineux!" only to reveal that Wolves had grabbed the winner.

This leads me to the conclusion that bookies and footballers are cunts.

I've missed out on 18 grand a few years ago because Blackburn let me down at home against some utter bum nuts, cant remember who. I was smashed in some pub in Skeggness with my mate who, when I showed him my coupon, laughed in my face.

Blackburn Rovers and my mate are cunts.

Bad times. A mate of mine done an absolutely ridiculous one last year. more than 20 teams would have netted him over £13,000 from a £1 bet. One team let him down. I don't feel so bad now actually.

I've missed out on 18 grand a few years ago because Blackburn let me down at home against some utter bum nuts, cant remember who. I was smashed in some pub in Skeggness with my mate who, when I showed him my coupon, laughed in my face.

Blackburn Rovers and my mate are cunts.

That is sickening. Blackburn are most definitely cunts. For the record, so are all cockneys.

Darren Bent's 96th minute equaliser cost my mate 6 grand. Liverpool failing to beat Fulham by more than 1 goal cost my brother just over a grand. I'd have loads of other examples too, yours pales in comparison, Stirzy.

Meh, its still money and everyone I've mentioned are still cunts.

That would have got me a nice day in town tomorrow and covered the cost of my ticket for the Khan fight in April.

I won 2000 on the combined comps of Euro 2004 and the Copa America (where it went to pens and Adriano scored the winner).

Kept betting on Greece 1-0 Charisteas and the only times I didn't I bet on the Czech Rep to come back against Holland and Morientes to score first against Greece.

Good times, good times.

Since then I've been had off by a few one team or two team last minute goals but c'est la vie.

That money got me to Istanbul, kind of spooky really. Angelos Charisteas means "angel of christ", Smicer was at Liverpool and Morientes signed for Liverpool. Pity I'm a spiritual agnostic really.

Edited by WrongIslander