You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suso? Two goals and two assists tonight

BurtReynolds

Kid's dynamite, he'll be in the first team come the end of the season.

why wait mate, he is ready, he is better than pacheco and if we keep him out too long a big club in spain will snap him up. he needs to play.

id use hi as a sub for joe cole when he gets tired.

was this game live on lfc tv?

i wana see it!! any highlights please?

Suso was very, very good last night. Dungannon are probably the worst team in the Irish League, but they are physical enough. He seems to have everything though, skill, a good passing range and a decent shot, quick too.

Stevie Irwin was also fantastic in central midfield, totally ran the show. Ince, the Swedish lad on the left wing and Wisdom were top class too. The team played some lovely football, could have had a few more but considering the age group, I thought they were excellent.

Bouzanis is an asshole though, he wouldn't sign my 9 year old girl's programme. To be far to him, they are probably told not to sign anything until the match is over, but there was only him and that Hansen fella out on the pitch, so he can piss right off. Hate modern day footballers.

Suso was very, very good last night. Dungannon are probably the worst team in the Irish League, but they are physical enough. He seems to have everything though, skill, a good passing range and a decent shot, quick too.

Stevie Irwin was also fantastic in central midfield, totally ran the show. Ince, the Swedish lad on the left wing and Wisdom were top class too. The team played some lovely football, could have had a few more but considering the age group, I thought they were excellent.

Bouzanis is an asshole though, he wouldn't sign my 9 year old girl's programme. To be far to him, they are probably told not to sign anything until the match is over, but there was only him and that Hansen fella out on the pitch, so he can piss right off. Hate modern day footballers.

Worst team in the Irish League?

They were 6th last season.

I'd have him in the squad for Sunday

Wayne Rooney was deemed good enough for the first team at 16, as was Fabregas.

If he's as much of a talent as they reckon - fuck it, get him in with the big boys. A raw talent could go wild in the Premiership if no-one expects it. Its been ages since a brilliant teenager came from nowhere and took the country by storm. And its about time we had one.

All in

I'd have him in the squad for Sunday

Wayne Rooney was deemed good enough for the first team at 16, as was Fabregas.

If he's as much of a talent as they reckon - fuck it, get him in with the big boys. A raw talent could go wild in the Premiership if no-one expects it. Its been ages since a brilliant teenager came from nowhere and took the country by storm. And its about time we had one.

All in

Me too. Fuck it

He signed a 4 year contract last year so hopefully we will renew it pretty soon on better terms

My take is that players under 17 cant sign professional contacts. Which is why Barca keep losing their top prospects.

I imagine Suso might have agreed a deal in principle but i cant imagine he'd have signed a 4 year deal already, as he's too young - which is a bit worrying.

My take is that players under 17 cant sign professional contacts. Which is why Barca keep losing their top prospects.

I imagine Suso might have agreed a deal in principle but i cant imagine he'd have signed a 4 year deal already, as he's too young - which is a bit worrying.

you can sign contracts and work in the UK from 16 so that isnt a problem. the laws are different in Spain

This is from a Spanish source:

In the presence of Macia and Vicky Conan (executive secretary of Liverpool), Suso affixed his signature on the contract that binds him to the England squad for the next four seasons with two more optional. The agreement includes that the first campaign team will play in the second entity, which currently leads the league known as Reserves.

Liverpool officially sign Suso on 4 year contract with option of further 2 years ! - LiverpoolFC Official Forums

So he is on a 6 year contract which is good!

I think its like a pre-contract, he can sign it now but it starts on his 17 b/day kind of like a bosman you can sign in january but your contract with your new club doesn't start til july,so if im not mistaken he cannot leave he has to be sold unlike Barcelona's youth players they can't sign pre-contracts in spain

He isn't yet. Pacheco is quality.

From the little i've seen he looks potentially better than Pacheco. Little Dani is a little bit inconsistent in his play. He'll play a top class through ball one minute and then have a dodgy touch the next. Everything Suso does seems to be class.