You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

Did anyone see Mourhinhos performance against Villareal 2 weeks ago? He was a disgrace as usual, he actually ran up in front of the Villareal bench and started celebrating in front of them when Madrid scored. One of the Villareal players had to be held back as he wanted to hit him and as usual Mourinho ran away and hid behind the officals.

He's like the small fucker with the big mouth that hides behind his bigger mates, he's a fucking weasel.

I can't take away his success as whatever he does works but no way do i want him near our club, he's a complete and utter cock.

okay its not "very Liverpool" to do that sort of thing but wouldn't you piss yourself if he did that against scum for us?

anyway heres hoping the King remains on the throne

Guest ShoePiss
okay its not "very Liverpool" to do that sort of thing but wouldn't you piss yourself if he did that against scum for us?

anyway heres hoping the King remains on the throne

I wouldn't, it would be completely out of character for Kenny to show such disrespect to fellow professionals. I'd be a bit upset actually because he's my hero and not a complete cunt like maurihno

Edit:sorry, completely misread what you were saying...ignore..

I wouldn't, it would be completely out of character for Kenny to show such disrespect to fellow professionals. I'd be a bit upset actually because he's my hero and not a complete cunt like maurihno

I actually meant in a hypothetical situation in which Mourinho was our manager

No. When we score, I couldn't give a fuck about them. In fact I rarely do but even less when we score.

Why would it be good?

Did anyone see Mourhinhos performance against Villareal 2 weeks ago? He was a disgrace as usual, he actually ran up in front of the Villareal bench and started celebrating in front of them when Madrid scored. One of the Villareal players had to be held back as he wanted to hit him and as usual Mourinho ran away and hid behind the officals.

He's like the small fucker with the big mouth that hides behind his bigger mates, he's a fucking weasel.

I can't take away his success as whatever he does works but no way do i want him near our club, he's a complete and utter cock.

It was really cunty, one guy cocked his arm back with his bottle but lost his er bottle.

But Dennis you wanted hodgson

Nar, I wanted Mourinho though for a long time. I think if we appointed him at the end of the season then I'd not be too happy but if it did happen I think I would get over it when the results came in as I think Jose would win the league with us if he came. I think Kenny would too but maybe take a bit longer although he'd set us up for the longterm whereas Jose would create a lot of wasteage in his rush which we'd then have to pick up when he'd moved on and start again. I'd have bitten your arm off just to have the king for 6 months so I'm trying to keep it all in perspective but I get the impression Kenny will have to mess up bad not to get it now as he is in pole position but as Henry said it's a results business at the end of the day so it's Kenny's to lose then.

It is still early into Kenny's reign, but I would like him to get the job permanently and to groom someone like Jamie Carragher to eventually take over as manager.

Dalglish has united the whole club and has already started to breakdown the divide that existed for many years between Melwood and The Academy.

The appointment of Steve Clarke is a very shrewd one and I would also like to see Paco Ayestarán return to the club.

It is still early into Kenny's reign, but I would like him to get the job permanently and to groom someone like Jamie Carragher to eventually take over as manager.

Dalglish has united the whole club and has already started to breakdown the divide that existed for many years between Melwood and The Academy.

The appointment of Steve Clarke is a very shrewd one and I would also like to see Paco Ayestarán return to the club.

Agreed about paco, I've been saying this for a while, the players seemed to really respond to him while he was here. Is mike Kelly still here? On the offal it still has him down I'd have thought he'd have gone with Hodgson, is so who is the goal keeping coach now?

Agreed about paco, I've been saying this for a while, the players seemed to really respond to him while he was here. Is mike Kelly still here? On the offal it still has him down I'd have thought he'd have gone with Hodgson, is so who is the goal keeping coach now?

Mike Kelly has definitely left despite still being listed on the website. John Achterberg is coaching the goalkeepers at present.

Noises are coming out of Anfield that Kenny Dalglish is a favourite for the long-term manager’s job.

Which is not only fair and right, but re-assuring, at a club which craves stability. If Dalglish were to lead Liverpool to a top six finish he would be virtually impossible to dislodge.

I say virtually as there is still one man who would challenge Dalglish, because of what his talents and profile would bring to the club. Jose Mourinho.

Rumours in Madrid suggest he’ll be off this summer. Rumours in Liverpool suggest that John Henry is talking to big cheeses at top European clubs about his vacant chief executive job, in order to attract the best talent in the world.

Without Champions League football, Manchester United’s revenue, Arsenal’s set-up or Sheikh Mansour’s billions, Liverpool’s owners know they have to think big if they are to challenge for the Premier League any time soon.

Thinking doesn’t come much bigger than luring Mourinho and backing him with enough cash to win the title. Alongside Steve Clarke, his old right-hand man, who is already in place.

Jose is far from universally loved at Anfield and right now most Kopites would take Dalglish without hesitation.

But come the summer there may just be an intriguing battle for hearts and minds between The King and The Special One.

Read more: Brian Reade column: Could Liverpool land Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho as manager - and what would Kenny Dalglish do if they did. Plus: Why Leeds need a chants of promotion to Premier League - Brian Reade - MirrorFootball.co.uk

I would be okay with a 'Mourinho-esque' (someone with a similar level of success) appointment, but Mourinho himself? He'd have to publicly disown his style of football and much of the flagrant cheating he employs to boost his winning record. I'd have no issue booing him, wishing virulently for a replacement from day one if he took Kenny's job otherwise

Noises are coming out of Anfield that Kenny Dalglish is a favourite for the long-term manager’s job.

Which is not only fair and right, but re-assuring, at a club which craves stability. If Dalglish were to lead Liverpool to a top six finish he would be virtually impossible to dislodge.

I say virtually as there is still one man who would challenge Dalglish, because of what his talents and profile would bring to the club. Jose Mourinho.

Rumours in Madrid suggest he’ll be off this summer. Rumours in Liverpool suggest that John Henry is talking to big cheeses at top European clubs about his vacant chief executive job, in order to attract the best talent in the world.

Without Champions League football, Manchester United’s revenue, Arsenal’s set-up or Sheikh Mansour’s billions, Liverpool’s owners know they have to think big if they are to challenge for the Premier League any time soon.

Thinking doesn’t come much bigger than luring Mourinho and backing him with enough cash to win the title. Alongside Steve Clarke, his old right-hand man, who is already in place.

Jose is far from universally loved at Anfield and right now most Kopites would take Dalglish without hesitation.

But come the summer there may just be an intriguing battle for hearts and minds between The King and The Special One.

Read more: Brian Reade column: Could Liverpool land Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho as manager - and what would Kenny Dalglish do if they did. Plus: Why Leeds need a chants of promotion to Premier League - Brian Reade - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Id probably take Kenny over Maureen at this moment in time. If kenny were to do a bad job for the rest of the season, then we'd be mad not to take Maureen if he was available (and Kenny would be the first to welcome him). If Kenny impresses then we should look no further because he will have earned his corn and will rightfully keep his job.

After the last few years and feeling that the club is getting some of it's idenity back to appoint that gobshite would ruin it all.

I'd take nearly any fucker ahead of him.

Okay, you put it more bluntly, but given my fantasy retractions / concessions would never be agreed to, basically; I agree. Not only is he the wrong man (short term, requires huge money, awful football, no interest in building for the future) he is also a cunt. I think I'd give up entirely if Kenny keeps doing well and was then kicked out in favour of him. It would herald more a dereliction of 'The Liverpool Way' than anything Hicks and Gillett did.

Okay, you put it more bluntly, but given my fantasy retractions / concessions would never be agreed to, basically; I agree. Not only is he the wrong man (short term, requires huge money, awful football, no interest in building for the future) he is also a cunt. I think I'd give up entirely if Kenny keeps doing well and was then kicked out in favour of him. It would herald more a dereliction of 'The Liverpool Way' than anything Hicks and Gillett did.

He's also the master in making his own players behave like utter, despicable cunts.

Di Maria has been a twat all season and Mourinho even managed to get Alonso to behave cuntish on the pitch.

He's also the master in making his own players behave like utter, despicable cunts.

Di Maria has been a twat all season and Mourinho even managed to get Alonso to behave cuntish on the pitch.

I've really gone off Alonso on this season's evidence - To look at his antics on the field, he's no less a cunt than Ronaldo these days and probably more of one than, say, Cahill and Neville.

Edited by TheDrowningMan

I've really gone off Alonso on this season's evidence - To look at his antics on the field, he's no less a cunt than Ronaldo these days and probably more of one than, say, Cahill and Neville.

All down to the manager. Look how much less of a cunt Drogba is in the last year or so.