You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 REASONS TO BELIEVE

Kopite82

1. WE HAVE THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD

2. WE HAVE THE BEST ALL ROUND MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD

3. WE HAVE THE BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD

4. WE HAVE THE BEST KEEPER IN THE LEAGUE

5. WE HAVE THE BEST RIGHT BACK IN THE LEAGUE

6. WE HAVE THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD

7. WE HAVE A MANAGER WHO CAN DO IT!!

The negetivity and lack of belief from approximately 50% of fans - already even before a ball has even been kicked is incredible. And to be honest i don't understand why? We finished the season brilliantly last season. We've replaced 2 players with 2 in area's there was room for improvement. The holders have lost their best match winner and the other main challenger has got a manager who doesn't know the english game!

If this isn't our best opportunity in years I don't know what is? Now start fucking believing it's going to happen and book some time off for recovery next May :thumbup:

1. WE HAVE THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD

2. WE HAVE THE BEST ALL ROUND MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD

3. WE HAVE THE BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD

4. WE HAVE THE BEST KEEPER IN THE LEAGUE

5. WE HAVE THE BEST RIGHT BACK IN THE LEAGUE

6. WE HAVE THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD

7. WE HAVE A MANAGER WHO CAN DO IT!!

The negativity and lack of belief from approximately 50% of fans - already even before a ball has even been kicked is incredible. And to be honest i don't understand why? We finished the season brilliantly last season. We've replaced 2 players with 2 in area's there was room for improvement. The holders have lost their best match winner and the other main challenger has got a manager who doesn't know the english game!

If this isn't our best opportunity in years I don't know what is? Now start fucking believing it's going to happen and book some time off for recovery next May :thumbup:

I suggest that 2, needs rewording:

WE HAVE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD .. :whistle:

Edited by shanks59

- We have three top centre halfs.

- We have Kuyt who was the most productive wide player in the league, bar Ronaldo.

This is getting extremely tedious now.

Yes, Kuyt is our best option on the right. Yes, Kuyt has some extremely useful attributes and can be very positive for our team.

But some of the shite posted on here about him today is so far off the mark.

"Most productive wide player in the league"

"As important to us as Gerrard, Torres, Reina and Carragher"

Unbelievable.

"Originally Posted by RedKnight

There's nothing I hate more than this 'believe' shite. We've just drawn three appalling games on the trot and lost our top spot in the league, believe.

Spot on."

So when we drop point do you not go again that season?

Edited by Kopite82

This is getting extremely tedious now.

Yes, Kuyt is our best option on the right. Yes, Kuyt has some extremely useful attributes and can be very positive for our team.

But some of the shite posted on here about him today is so far off the mark.

"Most productive wide player in the league"

"As important to us as Gerrard, Torres, Reina and Carragher"

<Anything Thants says about Kuyt>

Unbelievable.

I agree mate he's a good player but not more productive than Ashley Young, Stephen Ireland or Joe Cole to name few. I like him tho, but I think fans get carried away by the work rate thing. We should take a step back and say why aren't all the players giving as much as Dirk instead of his work rate brilliant?

He came sixth in the assist chart and sixth in the top scoring chart for the whole league.

No other wide player was more productive than that.

Read it, digest it, then accept it.

We will win the premier league, if we dont believe it then no one will, i'm more optimistic than last year, johnson is a fantastic signing, a lot of money but we have got him. Ive got a good feeling about this aquilani when he's fit, theres just something i like about him. Torres and Gerrard, well we all know we would have pissed that league last season without the injurys. Alonso has gone and yes a big loss, but lucas is coming on, masch is still with us, and we have 10 million quid left from xabi. i can not wait!

utd are weaker, city are shit and were just going to have to tame chelsea again, we can do it this time round, we will!