You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is the boycott still on?

ted tucker

Are those who said they would boycott the club whilst the Dangerous Brothers are still in charge still sticking to their word?

It has been one of the hardest things for me to do having been a supporter of the club for over 25 years. I am still sticking to my word and always will until the other 2 fuck off.

My small part in this means fuck all actually, but it is the principle of the matter. My missus bought a shirt from the club shop last week and i made her take it back explaining my reasons why i will never part with my money no matter how pig-headed it may seem until common sense prevails.

It is my loss at the end of the day, but my love for this great club of ours will never die and the day i return to the fold will bring a huge sense of relief.

Hopefully i am not alone but who knows eh?

Its time to get on our custodians case when we are at the match whenever they attend and ignore those who shout you down when you do. We as a fan base have to start getting a bit more spiky and upping the ante.

Don't agree with it at the match. Stay-behinds and getting in early to get the point across is fine. Im even still waiting for the half time 'stadium empty' on a live game. But while those players are on the pitch, we really do need to get behind them. Imagine we dropped 2 points on wednesday just because the players couldnt concentrate? That would be the beginning of our annual downward spiral. I for one couldnt cope with knowing I caused ue not to challenge for the title.

Hang on a minute, the only reason you have bought nothing from the club is because you are always too late. Like selling the mag.

Alex get your arse out of bed and make an effort, just like Big Al and John G.

Im sure Dave could use an extra pair of hands if you wanna show us how its done Al ;).

Are those who said they would boycott the club whilst the Dangerous Brothers are still in charge still sticking to their word?

It has been one of the hardest things for me to do having been a supporter of the club for over 25 years. I am still sticking to my word and always will until the other 2 fuck off.

My small part in this means fuck all actually, but it is the principle of the matter. My missus bought a shirt from the club shop last week and i made her take it back explaining my reasons why i will never part with my money no matter how pig-headed it may seem until common sense prevails.

It is my loss at the end of the day, but my love for this great club of ours will never die and the day i return to the fold will bring a huge sense of relief.

Hopefully i am not alone but who knows eh?

Its a sad thing to say mate, but your gonna be waiting a long time