You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ryan Babel

lfc123

Are you drunk? I'm not disagreeing or anything but are you drunk?

ps - Babel isn't match fit, atm.

You a fitness coach now Lance?

Im not necesserally disagreeing with you, but he did play for Holland in the Olympics, and I doubt hes still jetlagged.

He's a liability in my opinion. I'd much prefer Benny or Riera on the left with Babel sometimes coming on later on in the match when we're playing smaller teams, apart from that I really don't trust him in possession enough for him to warrant a place in the first team.

Why the fuck dos'ent Babs start each game,he's are best winger!

I just put that into Babelfish and translated it into English.

I'm frightfully sorry to raise my head above the parapet, but I am somewhat bemused by the consistant absence of Ryan Babel from the starting line up of each of our fixtures. In my humble opinion he is the superior winger at the club.

Lance and Woo are totally having a domestic. It's been going on for a couple of days now, too.

Kiss and make up, girls.

No we're not. Its not my fault if Lance is jealous because I have more rep than him. :tease:

And fair dues Lance, I thought he might have been unfit. But with Rafa saying he was availible I assumed he would be ready to play.

He's a liability in my opinion. I'd much prefer Benny or Riera on the left with Babel sometimes coming on later on in the match when we're playing smaller teams, apart from that I really don't trust him in possession enough for him to warrant a place in the first team.

someone who gets 10 goals and 8 assists in their debut season isn't a liability.

someone who gets 10 goals and 8 assists in their debut season isn't a liability.

In my opinion he is.

Luis Garcia scored 13 goals in his first season for us, but he was always a liability despite however many goals he scored because he lost possession more than anyone and often when he could have created something worthwhile. That doesn't mean I disliked the guy, because I fucking loved Lil' Luis - but you cannot deny that he was a liability.

It's the same with Babel, I cant say I have any confidence in him when he gets the ball, because more often than not he loses it. Any decent defender seems to suss his game, because whenever I've seen him up against better opposition he cant seem to do much right. Maybe its a confidence thing, but whatever it is he really does need to sort it.

This looks like I have turned this into an attack against him, which I really didn't want it to come out as. I hope he comes good, but I really can't see it happening. He's a liability.