You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i downloaded rise of the apes yesterday,made my way down the offy and got a few beers.got home excited,went over to the dvd player and turned it on.

the missus came in and turned it off.she told me she had tickets for the cinema for friday night.Now i like the gesture and she is a top bird,but do you think i should just watch it now while she is in work?

How hard would it be on friday night not to say 'this bit is fucking great' or having to act suprised if something happens,im in a pickle here.

Guest davelfc
i downloaded rise of the apes yesterday,made my way down the offy and got a few beers.got home excited,went over to the dvd player and turned it on.

the missus came in and turned it off.she told me she had tickets for the cinema for friday night.Now i like the gesture and she is a top bird,but do you think i should just watch it now while she is in work?

How hard would it be on friday night not to say 'this bit is fucking great' or having to act suprised if something happens,im in a pickle here.

If you cannot lie convincingly to your partner.... Yes dear your hair looks great, no those jeans don't make your arse look fat, I wasn't looking at her, no you're much nicer than her.

Watch it.

If you cannot lie convincingly to your partner.... Yes dear your hair looks great, no those jeans don't make your arse look fat, I wasn't looking at her, no you're much nicer than her.

Watch it.

I will take your word kind sir.

Im off to get my ape on!

Tell her that as the film is made by 20th Century Fox you couldn't possibly see it at the cinema as you would be lining Murdoch's pockets. Tell her to exchange the tickets for something else and then watch your free version.

Watch it. Then engineer a fight so that she has to go with a friend on Friday.

And just before it starts, text her the ending....

Ridley Scott's got the taste for revisiting films, after going back to the Aliens universe for Prometheus he's signed on to direct and produce another Blade Runner film.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please, please, please, for the love of God, don't try and make another Bladerunner film!

Why can't these people just leave things alone?

Given how poor the first one was, this may not have been the best idea. And what is Idris Elba doing?

[YOUTUBE]ebCawfEnSWU[/YOUTUBE]

Directors. If it couldn't get any worse, they assign a pair of directors. Oh dear.