You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wouldn't have this cunt in the club. No class whatsoever.

We've had Diouf, Bellamy, Pennant he can join the list... but if he helps us win the league, I'm sure people would quickly change their tune.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had Diouf, Bellamy, Pennant he can join the list... but if he helps us win the league, I'm sure people would quickly change their tune.

The tune has been changed already.

Nobody knew what Diouf was like until he got here. As for Bellamy and Pennant, they wised up to a degree during their stay at the club.

What puzzles me is that suddenly people are rating Joe Cole. Ok he's got decent close control and is fairly skillful. He can pop up at the right place and right time but he does not do it enough I'm afraid.

Benayoun is no worse IMO. Now I don't know how credible this link to Silva is, but I'd rather pay extra and sign him.

Fuck Joe Cole.

Rafa has been told by both Hicks and Gillett that they will help him get Cole for the left

it is now being widly reported throughout the internet as this will happen before the start of the season this was after a meeting at Anfield after the Game at the weekend

The Barry deal is now dead

Shankslegend on RAWK is reporting it as a done deal over there and Elija Scott has also confirmed the story as true

looks like its job done Cole it is then

Nobody knew what Diouf was like until he got here. As for Bellamy and Pennant, they wised up to a degree during their stay at the club.

What puzzles me is that suddenly people are rating Joe Cole. Ok he's got decent close control and is fairly skillful. He can pop up at the right place and right time but he does not do it enough I'm afraid.

Benayoun is no worse IMO. Now I don't know how credible this link to Silva is, but I'd rather pay extra and sign him.

Fuck Joe Cole.

What do you mean all of a sudden?

For starters I'm pretty new to the site and haven't discussed Joe Cole before, but I've always rated him.

People want to see a title challenge, but then don't want to certain players at the club. I find that odd.

If you don't rate him then fine. But for me he'd be a starter for us and therefore a good addition.

Sorry the last post shouldnt have been posted it turns out it was lost in the translation and Rafa mis heard what they said Hicks and Gillet actuaaly said they would help Rafa Get Dole by the end of the week if he Left this week

Rafa thought they said they would get him Cole for the left this week if he left

its not easy this reporting lark is it

Rafa has been told by both Hicks and Gillett that they will help him get Cole for the left

it is now being widly reported throughout the internet as this will happen before the start of the season this was after a meeting at Anfield after the Game at the weekend

Shankslegend on RAWK is reporting it as a done deal over there and Elija Scott has also confirmed the story as true

Link ??

Fuck Joe Cole.

I don't think people have changed their tune. I for one do not like him since he joined Chelsea - probably to do with the club and the diving. The diving may have been instructed as Robben, Gudjonsson and Drogba all dived about. But I do acknowledge IMO that he would improve us as an attacking option.

Cole has won important games for Chelsea against us (I think on two occasions) OK the goals were deflected but that is not relevant. He has also been a regular player for them over the last four seasons and is probably their fourth best player behind Drogba, Lampard and Terry.

If Cole was to leave then they would probably be a little weaker because Robinho (if he signs) would need to adapt to the prem straight away. If he did adapt how much more better off will they be? Cole does seem to defend when needed as well.

If it wasn't to come off then hey ho. But if there is a saving to be made on the 18M + Finnan with an equally good or better player then we should certainly explore it.......even if the player is deemed to be a cunt!

What do you mean all of a sudden?

For starters I'm pretty new to the site and haven't discussed Joe Cole before, but I've always rated him.

People want to see a title challenge, but then don't want to certain players at the club. I find that odd.

If you don't rate him then fine. But for me he'd be a starter for us and therefore a good addition.

Not having a go. I'm part-time lurker myself. Just curious to as why quite a few forumites have changed their tune on J.Cole.

Shit, tell E.Scott he's having a laugh.

Joe fucking Cole....

I'd rather sign Gary Neville. I fucking hate Joe Cole! Loathe him!

The fucking window licking jamook!

Those 20 goals would win us the league. Still wouldn't take him?

There are some things more important than winning. This is a guy we've called a fucking Chelsea Rent boy, consistantly, for years.

He's a diver, he isn't a shite player but I'd rather spend the money on someone who isn't a total cunt.

Why should we take an absolute piece of tash whom will drag our name through the mud?

There are some things more important than winning. This is a guy we've called a fucking Chelsea Rent boy, consistantly, for years.

He's a diver, he isn't a shite player but I'd rather spend the money on someone who isn't a total cunt.

Why should we take an absolute piece of tash whom will drag our name through the mud?

By what? Things that have been said? Actions on the pitch?