You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

fooling little kids with concrete footballs anyone?

Chris

Fucking hell, that last kid didn't half welly it.

I remember years ago my brother told us he was walking home and saw a box just lying there so he ran up and kicked it and, yes you've guessed it, someone had put a brick in it!!! My brother fainted. (He'd had Polio when he was a kid and his feet were fucked) Still funny as fuck when he told us though.

another good one is splitting the cheap plastic footballs and putting just enough stones inside,enough that its not noticeable but will hurt.

if not the foot,the pride.:smile:

you leave the ball in a certain spot and wait for someone to pass it,shouting to for the ball as they do.

ah the memories of being a kid.:biggrin:

That reminds me of years ago when i was a kid minding cars on a saturday

We always had a ball with us and every week the knobs going the match would think they could play a bit.

Some where ok and would kick the ball back to you, but some where cunts and would run take the ball of you and twat it down the road shouting goal (yer dead funny when you have to go 1/2 a mile to get the fucker back)

Anyway we had a cassey that burst so one saturday we placed the cassey over a bit of steel sticking out the ground about 6 inches about the width of a scaffold pole we packed it with bricks and paper so that it was still round looking

Then just waited and one by one the fuckers came running up to twat it i dont think iv laughed so much in 1h as that day between 13:45 -14:45 watching them go arse over elbow and then trying not to limp or cry funny as fuck

that's ace. so good infact that i'm off to jjb and b and q at dinner time.

cement will take too long tho, i'll just buy a bag of that gravel that you use in the garden and shit.

heres the plan;

buy a fly away, bag of gravel and a stanly knife. cut a slice in said fly away and fill with gravel before heating a tea spoon on the cooker and melting the slice in the ball back together. set camera up in babys pram and go to the park with the ball and ask someone to pass the babys ball. should be fun!