You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever worked as a volunteer?

windass

Did about 1000 hours of volunteer work at a retirement home when I was 17-18. Changing bed pans, serving food, chatting with the folks whose families had dumped them off, and only come and visit for their birthdays, if that. Some of the best days of my life were spent there. The stories they had we wonderful, and the look you'd get from them told you how important it was that you were there with them.

One of the things in life that really gets to me. These people who as soon as there parent/s become a bit of a burden pack them off to a home.

Its age it catches up with us all you shower of cunts.

They brought you into the world. Raised you fed you until you were able to do it for yourself.

But as soon as it comes to giving some of it back its. No its for the best you'll be well looked after there. But before we pack you off to a home just sign your house over to me so the state don't get there hands on its equity to pay for your future care.

Selfish cunts.

One of the things in life that really gets to me. These people who as soon as there parent/s become a bit of a burden pack them off to a home.

Its age it catches up with us all you shower of cunts.

They brought you into the world. Raised you fed you until you were able to do it for yourself.

But as soon as it comes to giving some of it back its. No its for the best you'll be well looked after there. But before we pack you off to a home just sign your house over to me so the state don't get there hands on its equity to pay for your future care.

Selfish cunts.

I think that's a bit harsh. What do you suggest they do? Give up their jobs and lose their own homes in order to look after their elderly parent? My father could starve in the street before I'd let him over my doorstep. Just because he sired me doesn't mean I owe him a thing.

I think that's a bit harsh. What do you suggest they do? Give up their jobs and lose their own homes in order to look after their elderly parent? My father could starve in the street before I'd let him over my doorstep. Just because he sired me doesn't mean I owe him a thing.
You've obviously got issues with your dad that go much deeper than the context of my post.

What if its your mum.

I'm not saying my post is a widespread thing but it happens.

People put there parents in these homes and as said there lucky if they get a visit at Christmas and Birthdays.

So for the people who I was aiming at I don't think it was harsh enough.

I'm now Forty years of age and have had opportunities to go and live in Key West but dads not getting any younger. As much as I hate to admit it there's going to be a day when I'm going to have to be here for him.

You've obviously got issues with your dad that go much deeper than the context of my post.

What if its your mum.

I'm not saying my post is a widespread thing but it happens.

People put there parents in these homes and as said there lucky if they get a visit at Christmas and Birthdays.

I'm now Forty years of age and have had opportunities to go and live in Key West but dads not getting any younger. As much as I hate to admit it there's going to be a day when I'm going to have to be here for him.

I understand where you're coming from. I'd move mountains for my Mum if I could, but saying that my own kids come first. If the worst happened and for some reason my Mum needed full-time care tomorrow, I couldn't do it. I don't have room in my house to have her here, I couldn't afford to move somewhere bigger.

If she needed someone to go round a couple of times a day and take her meals and clean up and things then yes, I could do that. If she ever reached a stage where she was unable to be alone then unfortunately (and I hate the thought of it happening) she would have to go into a home.

I have friends who've been in that position, and it's not been a case of 'dumping' their parents. They're far from selfish cunts. It's the lesser of two evils. Lots of elderly people need round the clock care and most of us don't have 24/7 to devote to that with families of our own, especially as it's nigh on impossible these days to get extra help and support from social services.

My mum's ace, she has got it all worked out what she expects from each of her children, she has made it perfectly clear that she is to be put in a home the second she becomes unable to look after her self. She does however plan on totally abusing and destroying her body in the mean time so that hopefully wont be an issue.

Eldest - me, sensible one, i'm to visit and take her out no more then once a month.

Sister child number 2, special cakes, (the ones i refuse to make) and that cost far to much for a 'cake'.

Brother, child number 3. To take her out to the gardens for herbal therapy at least once a month. More so if said cakes above don't arrive.

Brother child number 4, sexual deviant and total slut. He is to find someone with no ethics or sexual boundaries so that if the home isn't up to scratch with enough perverts, those needs are still being met. She is not fussed as to whether that person is male or female. She has no intention of using the buzzers in the room for her sexual gratification at any point.

I hope that polluted all of your eyes as it did my ears when i heard it.

*i also think my mum has seen me do more then enough for my nan and doesn't ever want to burden her own children like that.

My mum's ace, she has got it all worked out what she expects from each of her children, she has made it perfectly clear that she is to be put in a home the second she becomes unable to look after her self. She does however plan on totally abusing and destroying her body in the mean time so that hopefully wont be an issue.

Eldest - me, sensible one, i'm to visit and take her out no more then once a month.

Sister child number 2, special cakes, (the ones i refuse to make) and that cost far to much for a 'cake'.

Brother, child number 3. To take her out to the gardens for herbal therapy at least once a month. More so if said cakes above don't arrive.

Brother child number 4, sexual deviant and total slut. He is to find someone with no ethics or sexual boundaries so that if the home isn't up to scratch with enough perverts, those needs are still being met. She is not fussed as to whether that person is male or female. She has no intention of using the buzzers in the room for her sexual gratification at any point.

I hope that polluted all of your eyes as it did my ears when i heard it.

*i also think my mum has seen me do more then enough for my nan and doesn't ever want to burden her own children like that.

How old is your old Girl now? Can I have her number?

• 1 year later...