You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Final ticket details in the echo

BRAP

I can't believe it i have been to 5 games this season in the champions league 2 at home and 3 away and out of 21,000 tickets i wont be entitled to a final ticket if we get to Moscow as i am only a fan card holder.

Wot a shambles again Mr Parry the sooner you and the other 2 idiots leave our club the better !

And before anyone says you should have been to more games i bloody tried to purchase tickets for all of the home games but was only successful on 2 occasions out the 6 times i have tried.

i can't believe i have been to 5 games this season in the champions league 2 at home and 3 away and out of 21,000 tickets i wont be entiled to a final ticket if we get to Moscow as i am only a fan card holder.

Wot a shambles again Mr Parry the sooner you and the other 2 idots leave our club the better !

And before anyone says you should have been to more games i bloody tried to purchase tickets for all of the home games but was only successful on 2 occasions out the 6 times i have tried.

Not arguing with you mate, but how did you manage to tickets for 3 away games and then lose out on the home games!?

does this mean travel agents cant run package deals now?? my season ticket is in someone elses name so thats basically me fucked now..

In the same boat mate but i would rather not go if it ment the club getting the nutural alocation that all the rip off cunts get.

In the same boat mate but i would rather not go if it ment the club getting the nutural alocation that all the rip off cunts get.

the only thing with that is will the travel agents double charge for charter flights now? basically me and james have every game on our st's but only he can go now because my passport wont match my ticket..

Liverpool could do a points system. (Say, If you've been to a away game you get 2 points and a home game you get 1 point) Total up all your points, then you need certain amount of points to get a ticket. Stops all this "i've been to 5 aways and 1 at home that entitles me to a ticket" stuff!!!!

It must have meant that too many people would qualify? thats me fcuked too as I only have 5 homes on my fan card!

If they had included it they would have just changed the criteria to 7 games. It was the same last year, if you've been to all the homes plus one away then your gaurenteed a ticket, if not you're taking your chances with the majority.