You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who exactly has Rafa 'lost'

sir roger

I dont know what your on about mate. I am a bit rough from last night though.

You said the team isn't performing as well as it could in the league.

So I asked how you felt about it (the team, progress etc) at the start of the season, and then again in October? Were you satisfied? Confident even?

Then the off-field stuff kicked off, as you said yourself "he has been undermined and now the players probably expect him to lose his job which has obviously affected things."

I suggested this wasn't a coincidence.

If off field matters are sorted out I'd expect there to be an upturn on-field.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You said the team isn't performing as well as it could in the league.

So I asked how you felt about it (the team, progress etc) at the start of the season, and then again in October? Were you satisfied? Confident even?

Then the off-field stuff kicked off, as you said yourself "he has been undermined and now the players probably expect him to lose his job which has obviously affected things."

I suggested this wasn't a coincidence.

If off field matters are sorted out I'd expect there to be an upturn on-field.

I agree it will have an affect on the players just not sure we can totally blame that for our performance in the league. I think there are other issues in relation to Rafa as stated earlier.

At the beginning of the season I was hoping for a league challenge so to be as far off as we are I think is unacceptable.

If you remember Mouriniho at Chelsea last year they didnt fall away as much as we have and he was also having shit with the owner