You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much of a tit is Bill Kenwright?

Guest Gazmo25

He was a Graz AK supporter, wasn't he?

I hope they get through. Really. Think aboot it, 6 games against at minimum two top European clubs (think if they, like Celtic last year, got Barca and AC Milan) will thin their squad out. They twat Villareal, they are 18th, 19th come December and sinking faster than you can say Wee Gordon Strachan's doing a good job. Then it will because we copped their telly money.

MUHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHA.

True, and the thought is a tempting one. But the thought of them in the Bernabeu or San Siro or somewhere like that sends chills down my spine.

Much rather them get a beating from someone like FHK Liepajas Metalurgs, FK Dukla Banská Bystrica or FC Etzella Ettelbrück and then watch the excuses flow.

True, and the thought is a tempting one. But the thought of them in the Bernabeu or San Siro or somewhere like that sends chills down my spine.

Much rather them get a beating from someone like FHK Liepajas Metalurgs, FK Dukla Banská Bystrica or FC Etzella Ettelbrück and then watch the excuses flow.

The excuse are already made. They'll just come up with the usual "Heysel" drivel that they are prone to spout.

LOL

Where are those clubs from?

I think the blues will go far in europe :whistle: especialy after todays warm up. i know its only a friendly but still funny.

Everton's preparations for their forthcoming UEFA Champions League campaign suffered a setback as they went down 5-0 to Fenerbahce. :laugh:

Random comment MR B C P - Half Man Half Biscuit are playing Liverpool in October. Not that it's any use to you.

Could be - mate has just bought a place in Chester that I plan to be using quite a lot 8) - he's opening a tapas bar and I'm persuading him would do well by giving out free meals to Spanish footballers.

Could be - mate has just bought a place in Chester that I plan to be using quite a lot 8) - he's opening a tapas bar and I'm persuading him would do well by giving out free meals to Spanish footballers.

Does your mate trust Rafa?

He's actually a sort of cockney spaniard - his old man came here after the Spanish Civil War - hes not a red tho (yet).

I reckon you're just making him up so you can come on here as him and have a conversation with yourself ala Red Nick/Spanish Fan.