You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Berlin

Ted

Anyone reccomend a decent gaff to stay? Going in September with my cousin.

Cheers.

My two lads went at Easter mate they stayed in the best western hotel on Frankfurter Allee in Friedrichshain,they said it was sound plenty of bars and places to eat on the Alee and your next to the train station so it's sound to move around the city

They went with easyjet from Speke on a piss up for 4 days and said it was a great place Berlin and the train system is cheap and reliable if you need anymore info let us know.

Whatever you do don't go down orangienstrasse in the evening. It is full of fit scantily clad prossies in white boots and great bars.

Yes, totally agree. It's filthily good/weird.

I stayed in the Melia hotel near the river on Friedrichstrasse which is about half a mile away from orangienstrasse and close to the river and great bars. I would recommend the little bars opposite the hotel, it's like a little Cologne as they sel Kolsch (lightly fermented beer). I love Berlin and probably going next year.

Also, try out Maximilians im Kontorhaus Restaurant Reviews, Berlin, Germany - TripAdvisor , the food and beer is great. Try out the Helle Mass litre 'pints'.

Go here.

The PUB Berlin am Alexanderplatz

Its a pub where each table has it's own pump and you can pour your own and then pay per volume at the end. You can also order food on the touch screen. The amounts drunk by each table are displayed on big screens and also from other pub worlds in europe, mainly in Prague i think. Its like the Champions League of beer drinking.

Go here.

The PUB Berlin am Alexanderplatz

Its a pub where each table has it's own pump and you can pour your own and then pay per volume at the end. You can also order food on the touch screen. The amounts drunk by each table are displayed on big screens and also from other pub worlds in europe, mainly in Prague i think. Its like the Champions League of beer drinking.

That looks superb. Been to Berlin twice but never saw that one. From the Melia Hotel (I mentioned before) its only about a mile walk along the river towards this place.

That looks superb. Been to Berlin twice but never saw that one. From the Melia Hotel (I mentioned before) its only about a mile walk along the river towards this place.

There are better bars by far, but this place was a right laugh. the tables seat 8 people and despite me and my mates being 5 in total, we left the place victorious in the Berlin League and 3rd in the European.